Collinwood @ Jo Byrns

Shep

no one will be bowing to yall so yall can get mad or either get yall panties out of a wad and play some football :P Cwood will be ready...JB will still be trying to pick the wedgies out from their mad spell..=)

Oh no! You done did it now. The Red Devils are gonna be real mad now. Those Collinwood boys are gonna be lookin for you after the game. You better find you somewhere to lay low for a month or so. I'll holla.

Cwoods defense is strong so i think yall maybe a lil suprised the 4th quarter of the game.. and to just throw this in here there offense aint bad either..Cwood wont be intimadated by the red devils foofaraw, big diesel trucks and cowbells aint going to win the game....but it sure doesn't hurt!

Please tell us you don't use this word on a daily basis. I bet you're no stranger to public ridicule! :roflolk: Shenanigans and/or tomfoolery would have worked just fine!

Your big words are a little too cocky for my taste!

Edited by Shep

Cwoods defense is strong so i think yall maybe a lil suprised the 4th quarter of the game.. and to just throw this in here there offense aint bad either..Cwood wont be intimadated by the red devils foofaraw, big diesel trucks and cowbells aint going to win the game.

Yeah after giving up 36 to Wayne Co, 40 to Perry, and 44 to Mt. Pleasant, i wouldn't exactly call your defense stout!