Wayne Co vs. Nashville Christian

hooplove

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it that I didn't understand? You gave three examples of upsets. I gave you three examples of blow outs, just from yesterday. Lets try to pay attention.

I think youre mentally incapable of understanding what i said. I never said it was a TSSAA requirement for an upset, but if your the "SEC of 1A" there is gonna be a big upet somewhere along the course of the season, which you havent had. Do you need a picture? Bc i can draw one if you'd like.

I think youre mentally incapable of understanding what i said. I never said it was a TSSAA requirement for an upset, but if your the "SEC of 1A" there is gonna be a big upet somewhere along the course of the season, which you havent had. Do you need a picture? Bc i can draw one if you'd like.

Yeah, draw one because i'm not understanding. Upsets happen a whole lot more in college and pro ball. There is not much parity in high school football.

Yeah, draw one because i'm not understanding. Upsets happen a whole lot more in college and pro ball. There is not much parity in high school football.

Just give it up, CB10. All Region 6 fans are cocky, and no fans from any other region are ever cocky. Guess it IS in our blood. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by viking_fan

Will you please email me this picture CB10? I think i got take your side on this, maybe if NCS would've beat Jo Byrns they might get a little respect. :roflol: You think im joking, but im not!

Will you please email me this picture CB10? I think i got take your side on this, maybe if NCS would've beat Jo Byrns they might get a little respect. :roflol: You think im joking, but im not!

THEY WILL LEAVE WITH IT FRIDAY!YOU THINK IM JOKING ,BUT IM NOT!!BRING IT FRIDAY LITTLE MAN!!

Edited by rescue02

Dont get CB10 mixed up with a WC fan, he is from Cville. We are not being cocky just confident, now who wants to talk about the two teams.

What about NCS line, havnt heard much about them. WC line aint the biggest you will see but will definatly be the toughest, they really like to mix it up, and the rougher the better.

Good size and a lot of experience, they wont be afraid of the physicality they will come out and hit you just as hard and thats the receivers and backs too. I would like to hear about who else wayne county has besides the rice brothers, lets talk about some matchups in this game.