MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it was a good game MtP showed some heart! Buthie you got lucky I told you I know my football and Mckenzie won but they had to pull it out their Ace. One note before you talk smack about PC that team was 3rd in our region we whipped them pretty good. You think I am kidding but I am not!

Oh I'm Pacing Myself...Waiting On You Guys And JoByrns :roflolk:

Congrasts Butchie and the Rebels,a little closes than I thought.

Alot closer than alot thought, as i said in an earlier post today it would b, folks made their opinion off one gamethey saw gainst weak whh team, no in my heart we let this one det away, but good teams find a way to win when going gets tuff

Oh I'm Pacing Myself...Waiting On You Guys And JoByrns :roflolk:

[/quote

You already moving us past Lake Co. and moving JB past WC???? Come on Buthie I thought you were smarter than that. I gave you far to much credit on picking games. I picked you guys to lose this week and all of you guys thought I was out of my mind. When they had the ball and the lead with a minute on the clock nobody was laughing. You guys won dont matter I am just saying I knew how good they were. I think your not giving WC enough love in this next week. Lets make a small man bet on this game???? Come on

I am so proud of our Rebels. This team has more heart and determination than I have ever seen before. There were some times that I saw tonight that needed some work on but for the most part they played with heart. Mckenzie you are a fine group of players. I will admit though when 2 mins came on the board and they had the ball me and alot of the others started tearing up because we thought that was the ball game but ya'll gave it all you had and pulled it off. Ya'll kept your heads up with the odds against you and scored. To me that is what makes a team become a whole. There has been alot of good athletes come and go through Mckenzie but ya'll are by far in my book the best yet. CONGRADULATIONS MCKENZIE REBELS, JOB WELL DONE!!!!!! :thumb:

Before anything else let me congratulate Mt. Pleasant on a great game tonight. In '07 Mt. Pleasant brought a great player to McKenzie. Tonight they brought a great TEAM to McKenzie and we were fighting for our lives. This is one game among a few that it's a shame that someone had to lose. For whatever it's worth, Mt. Pleasant football earned this Rebels respect tonight.

Tonight it may be hard but, hold your heads up, you earned respect!!!! And that's the only way respect shows up!! You have a VERY good team. The Tigers were much better than we expected. Even though I want to say we should have met in the semi's, this is where we were. It's not going to get any easier from here on out for us. Either of us would be facing very worhy opponents. In the end, I guess all I can say is that I hope ya'll can say that you lost to the best by 2 in the last seconds in week 2. I can honestly say that ya'll are as good as we are.....you controlled the line of scrimmage which was the real difference.....nobody else has done that. Congrats on a great season.

Rebel fans, nail biters.......toingbt of course, Manassas two years ago is there, Humboldt game this season, Huntingdon game in '73, Huntingdon game in '63, Lexington game in '73. That's my top 5!!!!! If we had those 5 games in one season we'd all be in Vanderbilt Medical Center!!! All were Rebel wins except the Lexington game in the playoffs in '73 when the Rebels failed on a 2pt. extra point conversion at the end of the game. Then there was that 100+ point shootout with Lake Co. at McKenzie a few years back with Drew Hayes from McKenzie and Brandon Springer from Lake going toe to toe with the Rebels pulling it out in the end by a point or two at the most.

Those 6 games are a cardiologists dream!!!

Edited by duckman38201