Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Maybe Croz oughta rename this the District 6A vs District 7A thread.:roflol:

Lets see, Cascade put out yer #4,

Yer #3 put out our #3,

Our #1 gonna put out yer #3,

then the quarterfinals our #1 & #2 vs. yer #1 & #2.

And the final jeopardy answer is, "At the end of the quarterfinals, this district has no teams left in the playoffs." :roflolk:

All I know is FC better get in shape this week and bring flashlights. If the crowd is a large one, you will have to park a mile away and pay $5 to park or more. I think SM will win this game, but this is the playoffs and anything can happen. Just because SM beat this years SP team that doesn't make you unbeatable like powerp is saying, I think he has changed addresses. A turnover or two in key situations will turn a game around or God forbide injuries. Good luck to both teams and have a safe ride over, but eat before you come not much to eat on the mountain.

All I know is FC better get in shape this week and bring flashlights. If the crowd is a large one, you will have to park a mile away and pay $5 to park or more. I think SM will win this game, but this is the playoffs and anything can happen. Just because SM beat this years SP team that doesn't make you unbeatable like powerp is saying, I think he has changed addresses. A turnover or two in key situations will turn a game around or God forbide injuries. Good luck to both teams and have a safe ride over, but eat before you come not much to eat on the mountain.

its 3 dollars to park and yes you might have to walk a little bit. bratt is just a whiner from sequacthie thats angry signal has beaten them 3 straight years

Here's a map for you FCS fellers. MountainTroll's Map from FCS to Signal

There are places to eat on Signal, but would probably to better to stop in Dunlap. Of course you we have the usual fair of hamburgers and hotdogs at the concession stand. Also, a Wallmart and RiteAide in Dunlap if you need to stop for anything you forgot. About 30 minutes from Dunlap to Signal.

Out facilities are still under construction, so please pardon our dust. Have a safe trip and welcome to The Mountain.:thumb:

The Troll is rattling cages i see. :roflol:

Ain't nobody even payin attention, Stinger. This ain't no fun; ain't no FC people to rag on. Looks like everbody else in 7A havin' to do their smack talkin' for 'em. Croz even started the thread.:twisted:

Guess we'll just have to make sure we mercy rule them Commode Seats to git everbody's attention.

Oh... and the winner is, "Who is District 7A, Alex?":roflolk:

Ain't nobody even payin attention, Stinger. This ain't no fun; ain't no FC people to rag on. Looks like everbody else in 7A havin' to do their smack talkin' for 'em. Croz even started the thread.:twisted:

Guess we'll just have to make sure we mercy rule them Commode Seats to git everbody's attention.

Oh... and the winner is, "Who is District 7A, Alex?":roflolk:

There hasnt ever been too many FCS fans on here, and why would you wanna rag on us? According to ya'lls fans, the golden ball might as well be given to you right now. im sure SM has about three times the amount of kids at their school so your supposed to beat us. Ya'll are just fortunate you have a chance to win it this year because when you move into 3A, you will never get passed that team from somewhere around knoxville. . . . . Oh yeah Alcoa.

There hasnt ever been too many FCS fans on here, and why would you wanna rag on us? According to ya'lls fans, the golden ball might as well be given to you right now. im sure SM has about three times the amount of kids at their school so your supposed to beat us. Ya'll are just fortunate you have a chance to win it this year because when you move into 3A, you will never get passed that team from somewhere around knoxville. . . . . Oh yeah Alcoa.

smiley-char096.gif

Got One! :roflolk:

Just tryin' to have some fun, CommanderMan. Lookin' forward to a good game with a good opponent.:thumb: