Friendship @ Signal

croz6110

Well not sure why all the chatter about number of points/TD’s. I will be happy with a 2-3 score as long as SM has the 3. Last time I checked a 1 point win is still a win and this time of year it means you keep playing.

I will predict that the atmosphere will be great. Folks up here have been deprived of Friday Night Lights football for almost a month and they are ready. It’s going to be a big week up here on the ole mountain and the anticipation is already building.

I hope for you all's sake it's a better atmosphere than what I saw last night. Geez...I've seen scrimmages with more people, atmosphere, and excitement. FC at times has traveled well, but I don't think it will be like what you saw at SP. If Friendship doesn't lay an egg, which I've seen them do, this could be an outstanding ballgame. Best of luck to both teams.

Lost one senior DB about a month ago. Broke his collar bone riding a dirt bike. Other than that, everyone is healthy. We only had one game in the last three weeks so everybody has had time to heal. But nobody was really hurt.

Good to hear. Weather should be warmer, maybe a chance of rain. Should be a great atmosphere for high school football.

Don't bite off more then u can chew. i hate to tell u region 4 is far from cupcakes and muffin

Yeah. Its been cupcake and muffins all year for the Eagles and we sure have enjoyed them, but that has only made us hungrier for that big cake in Cookeville. I guess we will work our way through region 4 one bite at a time. Are you serving muffins or cupcakes up there?

How is that Gervel Morgan guy doing from Signal..think that his name...he is the man to watch on D

"Rell" what I think the kids call him. He and Zack Bowman have really stepped up at linebacker. Sawyer and Turnage anchoring the ends of the line. Weir's been mean at safety, and corners are all quick.

Like I said, the DEFENSE has really stepped it up lately. Troll's proud of all them boys.:thumb:

Gonna be some real earholin' Friday night.

Edited by MountainTroll

Represent fcs show em how we play ball in our region. Fcs 21 sig 10

Just because Friendship held Trousdale to 10 don't mean they can hold Eagles to 10. Its to early to make a score prediction yet but Signal scores over 10 I promise. Probably more like 10 or more per quarter I bet.