Westview @ Camden Rematch

matt_8777

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Westview (8-3)
    • Camden (11-0)

I believe that the outcome of this game depends on which Camden team shows up. Camden has the potential to win and win big or to lose and lose big. Camden has a more explosive offense. Westview has a more methodical offense with explosive possibalities. Camden has a very good defense if it shows up and I believe it will. I believe coach Ward will have them ready. Being a Camden fan, Camden 21 Westview 13

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview killed themselves in the first meeting between these 2 teams. The pick six was the ultimate difference in the outcome of the contest. Camden Central's defense has been suspect in 2 of their last 3 games (Cheatham & Manassas). Westview has to be eager to get a "2nd Chance" at the Lions for the "2nd Consecutive Year". Can the Chargers beat Camden or will the Lions continue their winning ways against Westview????? It should be a very entertaining game and I wish both teams well because I think both teams are well-coached and run class programs.

Camden beat us. It doesn't matter what/how they did it---they did it. Westview, Milan, and Camden have tremendous respect for each other---on the field and off....Camden is a great team (again) this year and we should have a good ballgame come Friday night. I hope We can get the win, but we know it will be tough.

Pulling for Camden here. Hope they shook the rust off and get their "A" game going. I think this is going to be a good game. West gets to play the revenge card for Motivation. Camden from the first play set the tone. Hope all your players are healthy, I know last year you lost your QB when you played Milan, not sure you would have won, but he would have made a differance in the final score. Class "A" coaches, players and fans. Hope you can take it all the way.....Only the Best of Luck to your the entire community.

Gonna be a great matchup with two hard hitting teams taking the fiel next Friday. Who comes out on top? I'm picking Camden in a squeeker. Could go either way by the way Westview is rolling.

I agree this will be a much better game than some think! Camden will have the edge at home! But the Lions better play better than they did Friday night! Good luck to both!