47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Westview (8-3)
    • Camden (11-0)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are good. Both are well coached and like to play physical. Westview and Camden have nothing but respect for each other. Should be a great game. Whom ever pulls this off will have to face Milan. Milan is playing the best all around ball (right now). All 3 have great programs and class..should be an awesome couple of weeks. Hope for good health, no injuries and a hard fought ballgame by both. Good luck to all involved.... no prediction here...hoping for a Charger win, but understand which ever team wins, will have to play a very good ballgame. Good luck to both teams, you definitely are examples of proud programs and sportsmanship.

Both teams are good. Both are well coached and like to play physical. Westview and Camden have nothing but respect for each other. Should be a great game. Whom ever pulls this off will have to face Milan. Milan is playing the best all around ball (right now). All 3 have great programs and class..should be an awesome couple of weeks. Hope for good health, no injuries and a hard fought ballgame by both. Good luck to all involved...., but understand which ever team wins, will have to play a very good ballgame. Good luck to both teams, you definitely are examples of proud programs and sportsmanship.

Times 2

Edited by CamdenBottoms

Around my house they call me Big Daddy, at work they call me Big Swole, everywhere else

they call me whatever I tell them to.

That is about the most ignorant thing I have ever heard everyone that live in west tennessee knows the HUSKER I show it proudly. You are one that hides behind screen names talking junk.

Been looking at users online,every time Husker goes offline Swingjuice goes online Ha Ha LoL.

I have been on for 2 hours Camden Bottoms arent you that fat kid that had your phone number on your back a couple of years ago and we were calling you telling you to look at the scoreboard. haha it was you JACK!!!

Both teams are good. Both are well coached and like to play physical. Westview and Camden have nothing but respect for each other. Should be a great game. Whom ever pulls this off will have to face Milan. Milan is playing the best all around ball (right now). All 3 have great programs and class..should be an awesome couple of weeks. Hope for good health, no injuries and a hard fought ballgame by both. Good luck to all involved.... no prediction here...hoping for a Charger win, but understand which ever team wins, will have to play a very good ballgame. Good luck to both teams, you definitely are examples of proud programs and sportsmanship.

Great post ..coaching could very well decide this slobber -knocker of a game..