47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Westview (8-3)
    • Camden (11-0)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly what you guys said the first time we played you. we can throw the ball i've seen it and have you known of camden being a passing team? No we strive on running man have you how camden has played for the last 11 games by the way? they aren't HOTT they are on FIRE man.

you have seen thme throw the ball? Camden threw the ball 5 times against Manassas. Westview and Camden run a similar offense,however, Westview can decently throw the ball when they have to. Westview will win 17-10

Westview has way too many discipline problems on their team to make much of an impact in the playoffs this year.

Discipline problems......what are you talking about???? You must not know anything about the players, OR Don Coady or that coaching staff. What a joke to even think they have undisciplined players.

Absolutely NO NEED to respond. You know nothing about Westview football.

Westview has way too many discipline problems on their team to make much of an impact in the playoffs this year.

Ha ha, that's a good one. Football players do not have discipline problems at Westview. Coach Coady runs a pretty tight ship, so does Coach Ward for that matter. I played for both of them and let me tell you, I hated standing in that corn field.

Camden throws the ball when they have to or when they see the DB's cheating up to stop the run. No team has stopped them from running the ball this year so they haven't thrown the ball alot, but can if they want to. The QB is more dangerous running. That's what is so scary. When you run as fast as he does, you are a dual threat QB. That being said, the best throwing QB on the team is the backup. He can launch it 50 if need be, but yall won't see him till next year.

Westview isn't undisciplined. They have quality players with good football sense. The QB is very talented and can break away from defenders. I have seen him in about 5 games and was impressed with his abilities every outing. Westview is bigger and Camden is faster. It all comes down to who stops the others strength. Both teams like to run. There will be plenty of running going on here. Won't be alot of airmailing the ball. Won't be 40 points scored by either team. For that matter, there may not be 40 between them both.

In other news, congrats to Jordan Murphy on making Mr. Football Finalist along with two of the Alcoa jugernauts. Always good to see the West Tennessee players making a good showing in this category. Lets hope he doesn't get hosed like LB Chase "Moose" Horton from Camden did a few years back. Mr. Football really isn't about who the best player is anymore. It's a popularity contest. Ask Chad Jordan from Bruceton who was second in the NATION in rushing and got shafted the year before Chase did.

Edited by matt_8777