White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

Crusaders BIG....IF you are a Blue Devil fan...get to Jackson early...the visitors side(although new) is not very big! If you are going to take a beating (which youa are)..you might as well have a good seat!

Thanks for the info...I tried to take the high road and be classy after Springfield beat us. However, you are back taking shots a WH again...and I know you aren't a Crusaders fan. I've seen your posts on some Sumner County teams threads so at least respect the county teams. Come on man...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info...I tried to take the high road and be classy after Springfield beat us. However, you are back taking shots a WH again...and I know you aren't a Crusaders fan. I've seen your posts on some Sumner County teams threads so at least respect the county teams. Come on man...

I gave you some friendly advice...did you not read it?...get there early!!! You will enjoy playing at Liberty....win or lose! I just predicted the latter......BDP2003...after reading many of your posts...you one to tell folks how to mingle on the Coacht threads! Furthermore...I am a Crusader fan too...I think they have a great athletic program and a great school!

Sounds like somebodys tryin to come on here to bully some of us bdp faithfull around.. why dont you leave the battle up to the players! If you dont have anything encouraging or positive to say,i suggest you browse somewhere else!

I will browse the threads on which ever games interest me. This game happens to interest me. I was EXTREMELY entertaining to read many "blue devils'" posts during the Springfield week a few weeks ago. Yes..before you mention it...the Yellowjackets aren't playing this week...BUT, Liberty does several things just like Springfield only with better athletes. Spare me the "encouaging or positive" comments....I will continue to be on this thread all week....hope to visit with you more this week! BTW...good luck to the Blue Devils....I do love the way your community rallies around your program....wait..that was positive!!

I will browse the threads on which ever games interest me. This game happens to interest me. I was EXTREMELY entertaining to read many "blue devils'" posts during the Springfield week a few weeks ago. Yes..before you mention it...the Yellowjackets aren't playing this week...BUT, Liberty does several things just like Springfield only with better athletes. Spare me the "encouaging or positive" comments....I will continue to be on this thread all week....hope to visit with you more this week! BTW...good luck to the Blue Devils....I do love the way your community rallies around your program....wait..that was positive!!

We are all aware of your comparisons on lib. Magnet and springfield.and yes springfield will not advance to the second round.we all know that.but 1thing i havent heard you talk about is how CONSISTENT coach porter has been since 1987.theres no better coach around that builds the program all year around for the playoffs,we are 1-0.and its not luck!when your on the road in the 1st round as a guest with a 5-5 record and you score 1st,your PAT team draws your opponent off sides onthe extra point attempt.which moves the ball from the 3yard line to the 1and 1/2. Yard line so you can walk in the 2point conversion.my point is coach p with his experience in the playoffs is a weapon all im its own...

the confidence level of the blue devils is sky high. if liberty thinks that this game is going to be easy, then that is what we want. please overlook us. we know we're slow and not very big, but guess what-here we come and we're ready to play! of our losses, we only got pasted in two of them. All this talk of WH being wayy down is just b.s. blue devils advance 28-26.

I gave you some friendly advice...did you not read it?...get there early!!! You will enjoy playing at Liberty....win or lose! I just predicted the latter......BDP2003...after reading many of your posts...you one to tell folks how to mingle on the Coacht threads! Furthermore...I am a Crusader fan too...I think they have a great athletic program and a great school!

My bad...

My bad...

I will also offer this piece in regards to your trip to Jackson...prepare yourself for one of the WORST Public Address Announcers you will EVER hear!...It is "Homer High" in the tiny press box....the guy confuses the PA for a play-by-play radio broadcast which can totally ruin an otherwise great game and exciting high school atmosphere!...remember who told you once you hear it!

I will also offer this piece in regards to your trip to Jackson...prepare yourself for one of the WORST Public Address Announcers you will EVER hear!...It is "Homer High" in the tiny press box....the guy confuses the PA for a play-by-play radio broadcast which can totally ruin an otherwise great game and exciting high school atmosphere!...remember who told you once you hear it!

LOL, thanks buddy. I hope it isn't a long ride home...hope BDP shows up and plays hard! I can't stand horrible announcers so I'll be sure to listen to his antics! WH always travels well so hopefully it'll be the same this week.