White House (6-5) AT Liberty Magnet (9-2)

BDP2003

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is the Blue Devils are down. This years WH squad is nothing compared to the '09 team. Good coaching is the main reason WH made the playoffs this year, and its the main reason they only got "pasted" in a couple games.

And the truth is this WH defense hasnt responded too well to speed this year. Unless liberty puts on a suprisingly bad performance, i cant see BDP winning this one. Liberty 35 BDP 17

They are down and will get smashed this week. This team isn't as good as the '09 team and the '09 team is nothing compared to the '07-'08 teams. This is the down cycle for WH (which all teams experience).

Good luck WH, but I believe it will turn into a boat race...

Edited by eers

For those that haven't looked at "strength of schedule + success" rankings, it looks like this:

#18 Lib Tech

#24 Lexington

#36 Greenbrier

#44 White House

Don't know how accurate those calculations are, but sounds like we both have our work cut out for us. Good luck BD.

And here is "just" the strength of schedule. Maybe playing a harder schedule will have White House and Greenbriar ready.

50. White House 50.1%

71. Greenbrier 46.2%

83. Liberty Tech. Magnet 44.4%

100. Lexington

And here is "just" the strength of schedule. Maybe playing a harder schedule will have White House and Greenbriar ready.

50. White House 50.1%

71. Greenbrier 46.2%

83. Liberty Tech. Magnet 44.4%

100. Lexington

Perhaps, but I would surprised if either WH or Greenbrier wins...

Perhaps, but I would surprised if either WH or Greenbrier wins...

I assume that these picks for the west TN teams are from people that know and have seen them in person.

I know it's just words of a poster but I read the Lib vs lex thread and a comment was made that it was "the weakest region in West TN" however that takes nothing away from their depth and speed. Plus both do have home field. It would be interesting to be able to watch both games.