Daniel Boone @ Knox West

Booneman

No team has went through more heart break than West (except Sullivan South).In addition to that, their season ended on the same field 2 years in a row (Maryville). It was like groundhog day. That roadblock is finally out of West's way, and you really think Boone wants to keep playing more than West? I can't wait to see the looks on Boone fans' faces when the music starts up! :roflolk:

Are you honestly comparing getting beat two years in a row by maryville to loosing the life of a player? Wow!

No team has went through more heart break than West (except Sullivan South).In addition to that, their season ended on the same field 2 years in a row (Maryville). It was like groundhog day. That roadblock is finally out of West's way, and you really think Boone wants to keep playing more than West? I can't wait to see the looks on Boone fans' faces when the music starts up! :roflolk:

I would bet that Jake Logue's parents and friends would not agree that losing 2 games is equal to losing a son and friend. That was cold.

It is funny that you have no friends and are the lone west supporter talking all this smack. I can't figure out why the Boone faithful keep answering you. You make no sense. It will be a good game and the team that can play defense wins.

Again, you might want to think before you write that losing a game is equal to a life. I don't care how much education you got at West that was not good common sense.

I would bet that Jake Logue's parents and friends would not agree that losing 2 games is equal to losing a son and friend. That was cold.

It is funny that you have no friends and are the lone west supporter talking all this smack. I can't figure out why the Boone faithful keep answering you. You make no sense. It will be a good game and the team that can play defense wins.

Again, you might want to think before you write that losing a game is equal to a life. I don't care how much education you got at West that was not good common sense.

Agree 100 percent! No life equals a football game. Watch what you say RunninRebels theres a lot of South fans that lurk around these forums.

you all are over exxagerating, he didnt mean it like that we have a great amount of respect for south

Sounded like it to me. We might fight it out when we play each other but we protect each other and that was trivializing what happened to South and Jake. This guy has run his mouth all week and now he wants to take a shot at Jake and his family. Don't think so. From all of NET, I hope Boone takes it to West tomorrow night for Jake and his family. Protect the NET.

Don't let anyone take a shot at one of our own, even if it is not your team. Jake represented all of NET.

Good gosh, the west players had counselors the following Sunday. It didn't affect West as much as South, but it did affect them. You all are the ones that need reading comprehension!!! I wasn't comparing losing two games to that. I was comparing how West felt about his to death to the way South felt about his death.

Edited by RunninRebels

I hate that this thread has gotten out of line and individuals are upset because of it. Truly it was tragic for the family and everyone involved in Jake's death and should always be a reminder to keep our priorities in place with GOD being first. This game tonight is just a football game for enjoyment and I hope all us pray for the safety of each ball player and those traveling.

I read in the paper this morning that Coach Jenkin's main concern about the West team is their speed, so Boone has been bragging on our defense and West has been bragging on their speed, find out tonight which team can back it up. I believe it will be a great game.

Hey RunninRebel, I hope it is good with you and the others on here. You have had a long week with not much help from other West fans (shame, shame, shame) and I hope you are not right that we have a bad ride home. I am coming down early and want to eat a steak for pre-game meal, what is close to the school that you reccomend?

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1