Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

Smyrna is the best team ever ....there has never been a better team than this team... They are better than most teams in the NFL.,.....it's always the same win or lose......they have no class.

You my good man have no class ! You are making crude and untrue statements about young men who you dont even know. Probably never even met.I know these kids personally. some have been to my house. Some I have taken

on trips to visit schools. They speak to adults with respect. They allways call me sir and my wife ma'am. Their pants dont sag around me or my wife and they have never used foul language around me or my wife. Are they perfect ? No. They are teenagers just like the kids at your school. This team has more talent than any high school team i have seen in a long time. And you want to try to take this away from them by stating that "they have no class " ? Dont hate. Give these kids there props. They deserve it and my the best team win

Friday.

• Upvote 1

Smyrna is the best team ever ....there has never been a better team than this team... They are better than most teams in the NFL.,.....it's always the same win or lose......they have no class.

just for kicks..........yes they are....tom brady can't even pass on us :thumb:

But we do have more class than you make us out to have :flower:

My post was not directed at the team or any player on this team. But instead at the Smyrna fans and how they conduct themselves., I have listened to Smyrna fans for 15 years and they never change.......again not directed at the team.. or the players.......

Does not every schools fans say their team is the best?

Let me elaborate, you have a good team, might win state, you should feel a little proud but learn how to wear it ....... it would be nice if the fans would act like they have been in this situation before, instead of saying how big and bad you are....and how everyone should respect you because you win, and how other teams do not have a chance....... but if you were a bit more humble in your wins that would be better for you team. Tone down the redneck

No they don't they say that we are close to having a great season and the hard work that these players and coaches have put in it would be great to see them win the state title and see their hard work pay off for them. then if and when they win the game, be humble in your win, acknowledge your opponent as a good and fair opponent.

I'm beginning to think these post are from children.,

No they don't they say that we are close to having a great season and the hard work that these players and coaches have put in it would be great to see them win the state title and see their hard work pay off for them. then if and when they win the game, be humble in your win, acknowledge your opponent as a good and fair opponent.

I'm beginning to think these post are from children.,

Of course they are post by children. What grown adult has the time to waste on this horse hockey

DUHHH.

ok lets keep it "real" Mount Juliet has just as much of a chance as smyrna to win this game. Why? because Mount Juliet has a more sound offense it may not have the star player like smyrna. Mj has 5 good running backs that each split carries, they have the BEST Wideout in the state, and in my perspective they have the most allusive offense in the state in 6A. As for the mj defense, they can be real good, or bad. It just depends on the spirit they come with, and i guarantee Coach Perry has these boys fired up!

ok lets keep it "real" Mount Juliet has just as much of a chance as smyrna to win this game. Why? because Mount Juliet has a more sound offense it may not have the star player like smyrna. Mj has 5 good running backs that each split carries, they have the BEST Wideout in the state, and in my perspective they have the most allusive offense in the state in 6A. As for the mj defense, they can be real good, or bad. It just depends on the spirit they come with, and i guarantee Coach Perry has these boys fired up!

Nice first post. I was reminded of a young philly I knew when I was young her name was Juliet. I was kind of a "Romeo" at the time and I dreamed of a "Mount Juliet". No wait, maybe I was thinking of a verb not a proper noun.

Nice first post. I was reminded of a young philly I knew when I was young her name was Juliet. I was kind of a "Romeo" at the time and I dreamed of a "Mount Juliet". No wait, maybe I was thinking of a verb not a proper noun.

this is about football not english.... so talk your opinion about football or get out.