Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

MJ101, I sure hope you are a player on the Bears. I like the confidence and firery attitude. If you are, make sure you are contagious to the rest of the team because we will need it Friday night. If your not, that's OK also. Not too many MJ fans get on here anymore.Go BEARS!

just a retired player for mj, that has hope..

Smyrna by 21.

Im pretty sure you have never seen MJ play cause if you would have, you would have never made that statement. :?: MJ had beech 17 to 7 at half and the only reason they lost that game is cause of HORRIBLE calls and they just let off the pedal. I believe (know) that coach perry will not let that happen again. Garza, Hopkins, Nwokoji, and McCathern are backs and all bench around 300 or higher.None of them run higher than a 4.6. get ready for them to take over!!! The only question is, will MJ's D shows up?If they do then MJ will when win big if not they still get the W by 7. count on it :D :-D

Im pretty sure you have never seen MJ play cause if you would have, you would have never made that statement. :?: MJ had beech 17 to 7 at half and the only reason they lost that game is cause of HORRIBLE calls and they just let off the pedal. I believe (know) that coach perry will not let that happen again. Garza, Hopkins, Nwokoji, and McCathern are backs and all bench around 300 or higher.None of them run higher than a 4.6. get ready for them to take over!!! The only question is, will MJ's D shows up?If they do then MJ will when win big if not they still get the W by 7. count on it :D :-D

Lost to Beech because they couldn't tackle Haymer, expect more of the same in Smyrna. I don't think Smyrna will blow MJ out, but to think MJ wins by a wide margin is absurd.

Lost to Beech because they couldn't tackle Haymer, expect more of the same in Smyrna. I don't think Smyrna will blow MJ out, but to think MJ wins by a wide margin is absurd.

chop speaks the truth, if mj brings the D they have a good chance of winning, not by alot but it can happen. For all the people who believe this is a "David vs Goliath" type of game, hush. I will give smyrna the slight edge overall, but whoever comes out with the biggest heart will win.

A 6A school gets beat by a 5A school and the wimps say "HORRIBLE" calls.

Dang,