Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

I've seen you compare MJ's schedule and their opponents quiality about 50 times on their threads this year. Our schedule (at Franklin) was much weaker. Good thing myself and the other fans didn't get too carried away with schedule comparisons before we beat Oakland last week...

you beat Oakland because they didnt have Mayberry. As far as i know Mathers will be playing Friday nite.

As far as comparing schedules and teams m*x pr*ps website website ranks MJ at #959 in the country. They rank Smyrna at #42 in the country. These are the Freeman computer rankings. So why wouldnt people pick Smyrna to beat MJ.

Edited by AmericanBullDog

you beat Oakland because they didnt have Mayberry. As far as i know Mathers will be playing Friday nite.

As far as comparing schedules and teams m*x pr*ps website website ranks MJ at #959 in the country. They rank Smyrna at #42 in the country. These are the Freeman computer rankings. So why wouldnt people pick Smyrna to beat MJ.

Why wouldn't people pick Beech to beat Northeast?

Why wouldn't people pick Beech to beat Northeast?

NE is ranked #69 in the state and #2251 in the nation. Beech is ranked #51 in the state and #1824

in the nation. So with just those stats, that pick would have been a toss up for me. NE was able to hold "Haymer-Time " to 100 yds and no tds and NE pretty much took the beech passing game away. But i think that game could have gone either way.

NE is ranked #69 in the state and #2251 in the nation. Beech is ranked #51 in the state and #1824

in the nation. So with just those stats, that pick would have been a toss up for me. NE was able to hold "Haymer-Time " to 100 yds and no tds and NE pretty much took the beech passing game away. But i think that game could have gone either way.

No dog in that game, but you have to admit losing your QB for the season during game 9, as good as he is, had to be a lot to overcome. If Wilson, Woodruff, or Strickland went down which team would be in best shape to overcome that? If any of them. Or as far as that goes like Oakland, what if it was Mathers, Bryson, or Davenport?

Edited by my2cents

No dog in that game, but you have to admit losing your QB for the season during game 9, as good as he is, had to be a lot to overcome. If Wilson, Woodruff, or Strickland went down which team would be in best shape to overcome that? If any of them. Or as far as that goes like Oakland, what if it was Mathers, Bryson, or Davenport?

Dawgs played Oakland last year without Bryson and we still kept it close, but, they had too much Macadoo. We would have a serious time winning consistantly without Wilson. If Blackman lost Mathers they woud struggle. We ( Smyrna ) held him (Mathers)to 74yds this yr and were able to beat Blacman 24-7. I dont think Riverdale would fair too well without Davenport.

WOW! All this smack talk is giving me a headache. Here is my take, If both teams come to play tomorrow night. Smyrna's defense will be way too fast and overpowering on the defensive line causing MJ's QB to make bad decisions, and our secondary will pick him off. As far as our offense goes we do have other running backs that can pound it up the middle and gain valuable yards. Our wide recievers can gain additional yards after catch. Be ready MJ. Like I stated first if we come ready to play it will not be pretty for the MJ Bears.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!