Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

Looking forward to the visit and a great game. I was rooting for S-D because I really don't like rematches in the playoffs. Hope you guys come to Riverdale and have a great time...just hope you leave with a loss.

I'll apologize in advance for for some of our Rutherford County brethren that will come on here and disparage your team (in fact, I've noticed that the first have already arrived). Trust me, we are as embarassed by them as you will be annoyed. Please...their lack of class should not be considered a reflection on Riverdale and the other fine programs here in the county.

Go Warriors!!

Any thing we need to know about parking, is the field on the Riverdale campus, ticket booth on visitor side?

Hope we can give yall a game, from past experience the Boro teams are tough year in and year out.. GOOD LUCK

GEAUX TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

Any thing we need to know about parking, is the field on the Riverdale campus, ticket booth on visitor side?

Hope we can give yall a game, from past experience the Boro teams are tough year in and year out.. GOOD LUCK

GEAUX TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

The stadium is at the school. There are ticket booths at each end of the stadium. Sidewalks from each end over to the visitors side.

There will be plenty of parking. Extra parking is on the rugby field which can be problematic if it rains.

You should access Riverdale from exit 81 if coming up I-24 from the Southeast. Turn left onto HWY 231 South, then right at the first light onto Warrior drive. The school will be about a mile down on the right. There are a few restaurants at exit 81, a good barbecue place on Warrior Drive, and the stadium food will work if you have a healthy immune system. :)

Link to map and directions:

Directions

Was the TSSAA playoff program available at your game last week? I did not see one at Riverdale.

Edited by TDCman

GEAUX TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

i am a student at Riverdale and yes the parking is fine we have a stadium and yes there is a ticket booth on the visitor side

The stadium is at the school. There are ticket booths at each end of the stadium. Sidewalks from each end over to the visitors side.

There will be plenty of parking. Extra parking is on the rugby field which can be problematic if it rains.

You should access Riverdale from exit 81 if coming up I-24 from the Southeast. Turn left onto HWY 231 South, then right at the first light onto Warrior drive. The school will be about a mile down on the right. There are a few restaurants at exit 81, a good barbecue place on Warrior Drive, and the stadium food will work if you have a healthy immune system. :)

Link to map and directions:

Directions

Was the TSSAA playoff program available at your game last week? I did not see one at Riverdale.

if u are referring to a paper program, no i did not see one

GEAUX TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

If a big crow is expected, arrive early. Traffic can back-up and some have been known to miss the 1st Qtr. sitting in thier cars. Also, pack a snack. After the game it may take a while to get back out on the road.

Other than that, Riverdale High is a GREAT place for a High School game.

GEAUX TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

Good typical day at Rivedale school was ok The Team is rejuvinated their ready for friday and so am I, shout out to the WARRIORS!!! LETS GET IT

Good typical day at Rivedale school was ok The Team is rejuvinated their ready for friday and so am I, shout out to the WARRIORS!!! LETS GET IT

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day. I woke up and got ready for school. I had fruit loops and a piece of sausage for breakfast. At the bus stop I was cold, so I had to zip up. For lunch I had an extra milk. It was a great day. Friday more marshmellows and cupcakes. I can hardly wait... it will be so dreamy. :wub:

Bye!

:popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Upvote 1