GILES COUNTY vs DAVID LIPSCOMB

Clay

Time to start the discussion. This seems to have become a big time rivalry, meeting up nearly every year in the playoffs during the OC era.

Is it me or does it seem like Officer has been at Lipscomb for 6 years....did he red shirt his freshman year and maybe get an additional medical redshirt year? :rolleyes:

Should be another classic game. Hopefully playing in the Brickyard will be the advantage the Bobcats need to pull this out. GO CATS

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. GC took it to them last year. Both teams are about evenly ranked and well coached. Big plays could determining factor.. GC has as many or moe players which can make a big play as ever and I am sure we will be well focused on Officer. Home field advantage will be big for us here we need to pack the stands and make a showing DL isnT known for traveling well.

Time to start the discussion. This seems to have become a big time rivalry, meeting up nearly every year in the playoffs during the OC era.

Is it me or does it seem like Officer has been at Lipscomb for 6 years....did he red shirt his freshman year and maybe get an additional medical redshirt year? :rolleyes:

Should be another classic game. Hopefully playing in the Brickyard will be the advantage the Bobcats need to pull this out. GO CATS

Im rooting for Giles co all the way to the semis, so they can come to greeneville and have a rematch of last years state game. So take care of business :thumb: Oh yeah....where's the wise old man at? Dont seem right not hearing his mouth on here.

Im rooting for Giles co all the way to the semis, so they can come to greeneville and have a rematch of last years state game. So take care of business :thumb: Oh yeah....where's the wise old man at? Dont seem right not hearing his mouth on here.

There is already another thread going. Don't seem right & wise old man do go together though :shock:

Vandy3 is actually an assistant coach in West TN this year so Vandy1 is spending a lot of time on the road. He has been able to make a few DL games but has kept I-40 heated up.

Thats cool, blood should be thicker than coacht posting......but just a little bit.

So stampede, we are going to be nice to ya since you seem to be the only one that will post with us. I hear you have a new quality running back we haven't seen besides Officer....tell us about him.

And tell ole V1 Hi from the folks in Giles Co.

I'm not sure why anyone is wasting time discussing this game... did the greeneville fans not tell you that they have already won the 4A state championship?? :roflol:

Well dusty, the TSSAA rule IV section F states that all games must be played so that the proper amount of money can be generated to build a GreeneDevil shrine in Cookeville. Lets all fill the stands and help those devils out.GO CATS!!!

I'm not sure why anyone is wasting time discussing this game... did the greeneville fans not tell you that they have already won the 4A state championship?? :roflol:

As best I can recall they are State Champions........Thats what Barb said in another thread....Cross Country state champions. As far as football they got Zero!