Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

MJ will be one of the best team sin the state, however they must learn to win the big games not just blow out weak teams all year.

How did you come to that conclusion? 9AAA is one of the toughest districts in the state. The closest/best game (2 OTs) in the tournament last year was the Riverdale/MJ game. It should have been the championship game.They had 2 loses all year by a combined 5 points. And both of them were to the state champs.

Edited by MJpride

• 2 weeks later...

I was just talking about this game at RICKS BBQ with Mr Lanning (natalie and Anne Maries dad)) we both talked about how this was the best game we ever watched...

If i am not mistaken yall return a lot of your players and we do as well i am looking forward to the season and i would think that us and MJ would be in the final 8...do we play each other during the regular season again?

I was just talking about this game at RICKS BBQ with Mr Lanning (natalie and Anne Maries dad)) we both talked about how this was the best game we ever watched...

If i am not mistaken yall return a lot of your players and we do as well i am looking forward to the season and i would think that us and MJ would be in the final 8...do we play each other during the regular season again?

12-14-10 @ Riverdale. Should be another great one.

• Upvote 1