mikescott

razer

Would someone please shut this guy up?! He called a generous benefactor of wrestling a pimp, he made an unkind reference about "kool-aid" and a UTC wrestler, he suggests that there is widespread cheating in high school wrestling including pointing an accusing finger with no proof at a Karns wrestler. Does anyone else care to add anything? Oh yes, he just joined four days ago.

I like Coach T. I look forward to the ideas and opinions, the rankings and the predictions. I also like the good-natured kidding among some of the members. Guys like mikescott (lower case used intentionally) need to clean up their act.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would someone please shut this guy up?! He called a generous benefactor of wrestling a pimp, he made an unkind reference about "kool-aid" and a UTC wrestler, he suggests that there is widespread cheating in high school wrestling including pointing an accusing finger with no proof at a Karns wrestler. Does anyone else care to add anything? Oh yes, he just joined four days ago.

I like Coach T. I look forward to the ideas and opinions, the rankings and the predictions. I also like the good-natured kidding among some of the members. Guys like mikescott (lower case used intentionally) need to clean up their act.

Agree, mikescott, nitetime, daytime, randysavage, chiglet, all new, all say things just to get a reaction out of people with no intention of actually talking wrestling (believe me I know im the first to jump on and say stupid things, and for that yall im sorry, i just get antsy when the season is about to start lol) ive talked to a couple people and you just have to not respond to their posts, ignore what they say and respond to other posts. I LOVE coacht, i may abuse it sometimes and most of the time i come across as immature and im sorry again but i KNOW ive never done anything like theyre doing.....i think....

Agree, mikescott, nitetime, daytime, randysavage, chiglet, all new, all say things just to get a reaction out of people with no intention of actually talking wrestling (believe me I know im the first to jump on and say stupid things, and for that yall im sorry, i just get antsy when the season is about to start lol) ive talked to a couple people and you just have to not respond to their posts, ignore what they say and respond to other posts. I LOVE coacht, i may abuse it sometimes and most of the time i come across as immature and im sorry again but i KNOW ive never done anything like theyre doing.....i think....

All things mentioned by me have been wrestling related. To say that the hydration test, Cleveland wrestling, UTC, etc. have nothing to do with wrestling would be a DUMB statement. All I have done is talk wrestling, but for some reason most people don't want to ackknowledge that the things I've mentioned are true. Kids cheat on the hydration whether you want to admit it or not, definitely a flawed system. Cleveland does get more money than most teams and the money comes from majority the same guy. UTC has had problems in the past, many problems, and for to wonder if it could be another problem because a wrestler missed a tournament is a fair question. Stop whining because I'm saying things we'd rather pretend aren't there.

Next to your screen name in the upper right hand corner, there is a small upside-down triangle. Left click it and go down to "Manage Ignored Users", left click that. Then under "Member's Name" type in the d-bag you want to ignore.

All things mentioned by me have been wrestling related. To say that the hydration test, Cleveland wrestling, UTC, etc. have nothing to do with wrestling would be a DUMB statement. All I have done is talk wrestling, but for some reason most people don't want to ackknowledge that the things I've mentioned are true. Kids cheat on the hydration whether you want to admit it or not, definitely a flawed system. Cleveland does get more money than most teams and the money comes from majority the same guy. UTC has had problems in the past, many problems, and for to wonder if it could be another problem because a wrestler missed a tournament is a fair question. Stop whining because I'm saying things we'd rather pretend aren't there.

Sure, those subjects have some relationship to wrestling. However, you said you were just using "Cleveland and Alan Jones" as an example, but here you seem to be pushing some kind of agenda against either of those or both. Otherwise, why would you refer to Mr. Jones as "money man" or "pimp"? The same goes for the kool aid comment, there seems to be something in that comment that has less to do with wrestling and more to do with you having an agenda against either the wrestler, the coach of the Mocs or just UTC wrestling in general. And then, going after the Maxwell kid......what was that about, wrestling?

You are playing a word game on here and trying to say "fair questions about wrestling". NO one is buying that premise and you cannot sell that to anyone. You have a motivation that is not quite clear, but you have one.

On the other hand, you should be able to post what ever you want to on here, as long as it is true or an opinion. The opinion part will be challenged by those who hold a different view.

I for one am glad you are on here, controversy is always fun to watch.

Edited by texas23

Sure, those subjects have some relationship to wrestling. However, you said you were just using "Cleveland and Alan Jones" as an example, but here you seem to be pushing some kind of agenda against either on of those or both. Otherwise, why would you refer to Mr. Jones as "money man" or "pimp"? The same goes for the kool aid comment, there seems to be something in that comment that has less to do with wrestling and more to do with you having an agenda against either the wrestler, the coach of the Mocs or just UTC wrestling in general. And then, going after the Maxwell kid......what was that about, wrestling?

You are playing a word game on here and trying to say "fair questions about wrestling". NO one is buying that premise and you cannot sell that to anyone. You have a motivation that is not quite clear, but you have one.

On the other hand, you should be able to post what ever you want to on here, as long as it is true or an opinion. The opinion part will be challenged by those who hold a different view.

I for one am glad you are on here, controversy is always fun to watch.

With the understanding that he know's that he's playing very dangerous game and that a screen name will only protect him for so long.

What dangerous game might that be?

it eventually comes out who the guy is that talks the most on here! It is only a matter of time until mikescott moves from a coacht enemy in to a public enemy which sadly will translate to his son (if he is wrestling). Look at the Maxwell's at Karns, because of his dad, everyone likes to watch the kid loose! This will happen to mikescott (wheather he has a kid out there or not) people will find out who he is. And he already has called out some people that I would NEVER call out! Ex: Alen Jones: if he is a pimp, chances are that he has a few hired muscles......