Chattanooga vs Liberty and Cumberland

UTChattanooga

Wrestling Fans,

Chattanooga will be hosting Liberty and Cumberland this Sunday at 2 p.m. The match will be in McKenzie arena. Any team bringing 10 or more wrestlers will get in for $3 dollars per wrestler. We have moved our matches to Sunday to keep from interfering with your competition and practice schedules so come out and support 2 college programs from Tennessee. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling Fans,

Chattanooga will be hosting Liberty and Cumberland this Sunday at 2 p.m. The match will be in McKenzie arena. Any team bringing 10 or more wrestlers will get in for $3 dollars per wrestler. We have moved our matches to Sunday to keep from interfering with your competition and practice schedules so come out and support 2 college programs from Tennessee. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Beech will be bringing some wrestlers to the match.

Me and my boy we'll be going. You can see us decked out in purple. Question: why did UTC copy Chattanooga Central with their new "C"?

Really, Mikescott? I think they copied the Chicago Bears if you really want to get technical. What is your obsession with Chattanooga Central. Do you really think they will be a force this season in the region and state duals? I hope your not serious. They may have 2 or 3 quality wrestlers and thats it. Keep dreaming!