Kudos to Grace Christian Mr. Football Finalist

grannyannie

OK, have it your way. Grace is a herd animal. Mindlessly following other corrupt institutions. Parents can rest easy knowing their money is spent teaching their kids " everybody does it " is a justifiable defense. They must also be taught to feign great indignation should someone comment on their lack of standards usually after people such as yourself go on one of their self agrandizement campaigns.

As for my age Granny, plenty old enough to keep up with you.

Most 12 year olds know its not right to cheat ,lie and steal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dishonorable Pujo tried this case on Coacht , they were found guilty and sentenced. They went kicking and screaming out of the Courtroom in denial.They never saw the wickedness or took accountability for their transgressions. They'll be back and the next time .I'm throwing the key away.

;) later dude.

Well, Grace 'Cheatin' Academy is now one step closer to becoming Alcoa's chew toy of the future. :roflol: TSSAA appoved Thursday at Board of Control meeting that G'C'A will be moved from 1A to 2A for playoffs for remainder of classification period(2011 & 2012). Oh yeah, I forgot they can't participate until 2012...My bad. :roflolk:

Edited by cherokean

Well, Grace 'Cheatin' Academy is now one step closer to becoming Alcoa's chew toy of the future. :roflol: TSSAA appoved Thursday at Board of Control meeting that G'C'A will be moved from 1A to 2A for playoffs for remainder of classification period(2011 & 2012). Oh yeah, I forgot they can't participate until 2012...My bad. :roflolk:

couldn't happen to a better bunch. :thumb:

couldn't happen to a better bunch. :thumb:

Geez people,

let's set the record straight about this one....hold on to your hats but Grace is NOT going to be playing the likes of Alcoa ect. They are simply moving from 1A in the playoffs to 2A in the PLAYOFFS just like Rockwood already is and Oliver Springs ect. They will STILL be in District 3 1A during the season as they are now but in 2012 when they can play post season again the only difference is the road to the state title runs in 2A not 1A so congrats to all the other schools who won't have to play them twice now...cept you Rockwood.

Geez people,

let's set the record straight about this one....hold on to your hats but Grace is NOT going to be playing the likes of Alcoa ect. They are simply moving from 1A in the playoffs to 2A in the PLAYOFFS just like Rockwood already is and Oliver Springs ect. They will STILL be in District 3 1A during the season as they are now but in 2012 when they can play post season again the only difference is the road to the state title runs in 2A not 1A so congrats to all the other schools who won't have to play them twice now...cept you Rockwood.

Thank you for the clarification.

Most small schools would be trembling at the thought of moving to 2A football. We're fine with it and are by no means "sad" to be leaving 1A. We've had great success against the 1A teams we've played the past 2 years (with the exception of the beat down we took against South Pitt). Nobody can argue that fact. GCA hasn't lost a 1A game since 2008. Take a look at our schedule, we continue to schedule up in our non district games (Gibbs 4A, CAK 3A, Grace Baptist 2A, Johnson County 3A) over the past 2 years with a combined record of 5-3. We're looking forward to what the future holds in 2A for the Rams. Don't take this as an arrogant post, its not meant to be. I don't think we will come in and dominate 2A as we have 1A the past 2 seasons. 2A will be a good challenge. We have some payback due up in Hampton from a few beatings they put on us. We've improved since we last played. We will have to wait until the 2012 playoffs to see how we stack up.

As for the Grace "Cheating" Academy, not very original, but I can't defend it. I've made the mistake in the past of trying to fight it, but the truth is the truth. I can say that there's been great strides this year to insure that GCA is in compliance with all TSSAA rules and regulations (now and in the future). We hired a highly respected AD, who coached at Anderson County for 25+ years. Johnny will oversee the programs at GCA to make sure they are all in compliance with TSSAA rules.