Scott vs Gibbs

muffin

I believe this will be an interesting game. Gibbs has been on a roll and it seems as if they are a team of destiny in some ways this year. Hibbet is a Mr.Football finalist so no additional description of him is necessary. BUT, I will say that Scott Co. can make some noise with their passing game and they appear to be very well coached. Their QB is very good in a scrappy kind of way, he just seems to make play after play. Scott is thin in numbers and that could come into play as they tend to be gased by the 4th qtr. They play in a tough district and are accustomed to playing against some pretty good teams. I think this will be a close game, at least going into the 4th qtr. Good luck to both teams, but I'll have to pull for the Highlanders since they are a fellow district team, but I'll be happy for Gibbs if they win as well. :thumb:

I believe this will be an interesting game. Gibbs has been on a roll and it seems as if they are a team of destiny in some ways this year. Hibbet is a Mr.Football finalist so no additional description of him is necessary. BUT, I will say that Scott Co. can make some noise with their passing game and they appear to be very well coached. Their QB is very good in a scrappy kind of way, he just seems to make play after play. Scott is thin in numbers and that could come into play as they tend to be gased by the 4th qtr. They play in a tough district and are accustomed to playing against some pretty good teams. I think this will be a close game, at least going into the 4th qtr. Good luck to both teams, but I'll have to pull for the Highlanders since they are a fellow district team, but I'll be happy for Gibbs if they win as well. :thumb:

Gotta go with the Highlanders here! 34 -14

I personally believe this might be the best game tonight for the playoffs. Scott and Gibbs have had a long history of playing each other. Gibbs has a great team but Scott has a good team also but lack the depth which may factor in the 4th quarter. Big help with Scott is the confidence level going into the game. Scott High has won every match against Gibbs starting since 2002. 2007-2008 was there last match scott won that one 33-13. Scott 28 gibbs 21

Edited by BlueAndYellow
  • Upvote 2