EHS @ Gatlinburg-Pittman

EHSTrack06

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• EHS
    • GP

Leaving the game I had several HV fans wishing us good luck against their arch rival, I believe most HV fans would love to see Eliz. go down. 1st year Head coach Larry Shively (formerly from Science Hill) Presented Ron Durbin(GP) with game ball. Ron had 13 carries 144yds 3 tds, 5 catches 78 yds, and 3 pics.GP out gained HV 397 to 196. Held them to 86 yds rushing. I wouldn't doubt there might be a few HV fans at game fri night, sitting with Eliz. but cheering for us. :lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving the game I had several HV fans wishing us good luck against their arch rival, I believe most HV fans would love to see Eliz. go down. 1st year Head coach Larry Shively (formerly from Science Hill) Presented Ron Durbin(GP) with game ball. Ron had 13 carries 144yds 3 tds, 5 catches 78 yds, and 3 pics.GP out gained HV 397 to 196. Held them to 86 yds rushing. I wouldn't doubt there might be a few HV fans at game fri night, sitting with Eliz. but cheering for us. :lol:

I wouldnt count on to many, We want our local teams to do well......For the most part I believe you gave us all had, then without a doubt, this will be all ELIZABETHTON..........GP has some quick and skilled players, but Eliz. has some great players that are also quick and very skilled.......and I have no doubt EHS will take control of this game.......Ive seen GPs best, and that just not good enough to beat EHS........Less stupid mistakes like HV did last night.........I hope I can make it up there because I WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES....................... :thumb:

AE beat GP 14-7 and Elizabethton played AE very close. The coaching and discipline was a big factor in Elizabethton win. Elizabethton will not have that advantage against GP. Their coach has been there for about 100 years. AE was able to run on one side of the Elizabethton Defense all night, and Elizabethton needs to fix that problem and run more outside, AE had big players in the middle and stuffed us all night. I have faith Coach Witten will take care of that. Elizabethton will get to see Alcoa in a few weeks.

Elizabethton 21

GP 14

:hungry::popcorneater:

If Alcoa is so good why don't they man up and move to a higher division? Are they afraid of teams like greenville? Or do they just enjoy beating up on teams that don't recruit from all over Tennessee?

Just a quick note on that...according to TSSAA's website, Alcoa only has 550 students enrolled this year. That's nearly 300 less then EHS...

Just a quick note on that...according to TSSAA's website, Alcoa only has 550 students enrolled this year. That's nearly 300 less then EHS...

I know i just feel like ur dominance in a sport should factor into what division u play in and i will admit Alcoa has been dominant. I jus think a higher division would give them more competition.

Edited by Cyclone4

If Alcoa is so good why don't they man up and move to a higher division? Are they afraid of teams like greenville? Or do they just enjoy beating up on teams that don't recruit from all over Tennessee?

You could make a magnet school (THIS YEAR) with all UPPER EAST TN teams and the F5 would still deal the Rankin spankin! :thumb::roflol::roflol:

Edited by F5seekshelter