EHS @ Gatlinburg-Pittman

EHSTrack06

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• EHS
    • GP

Thanks BC! That is kinda where I was going with the question. I just wanted to hear it from Betsy lips! :roflol::roflol:

Just to clarify I said Greenville was the best in upper ETN and probably D-B second. At no point did I say who they beat.didnt beat or was going to beat. You F5seekshelter ask the question. But as from all your post all you do is put other teams down and pat your own back which unless your from Alcoa everyone is sick and tired of it. You dont play Greenville or D-B so you have no comparison maybe you win and maybe you dont we will never know bottom line. Now listen closely this is from a Cyclone fan"Alcoa is the best team in 3a" now for the love of pete go post in your thread. No one cares how good you are. If we win Friday, I dont dread playing Alcoa near as much as listening to your childish comments all week.So if we do win I will not be on here next to give you the satisfaction of a reply! By the way good luck Friday night.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be ready to go, its 3rd round. After 12 games everyone is alittle banged up. it has rained all afternoon and 100% tomorrow. If it don't stop raining that field will be a mess. Ask AE what a mud bowl is like. :)

NO BIGGIE

We are use to a mud bowl when we play johnson county they usually take a fire hose to their field before we play them

He will be ready to go, its 3rd round. After 12 games everyone is alittle banged up. it has rained all afternoon and 100% tomorrow. If it don't stop raining that field will be a mess. Ask AE what a mud bowl is like. :)

Good to hear it. It would be awful for a kid to work his butt off all year and then have to miss such a big playoff game. Should be fun, that makes for hard-nosed football!

you a betsy spy, #10 Ron Durbin is a great player Coaches at GP think he could play D1, wheather he gets a chance or not is yet to be seen. Happy Valley Head coach presented him with game ball at mid field after HV GP game. HE IS Everywhere. :thumb:

Nope, not a spy. I just like to see good football. I read about the kid getting presented the game ball, but didn't know it was him. I'm impressed from the little that I've seen of him. What year is he?

About 10-15 minutes out of Gatlinburg up the mountain. Should be adequate seating. Nice stadium. Not sure if I liked it or the fact I had another excuse to vacation for a few days. If you stay the night, the game should be broadcast on a public television station the next morning/afternoon. They filmed it from the visitor side. Unless it has changed, visiting team lockers right behind the visiting stands. PS- I don't remember there being alot of parking, but I got there early and had no problem findind a spot. Good luck Cyclones.

The school is actually within the city limits of Gatlinburg. Easiest route from Elizabethton would probably be to come down I-81 South and take I-40 East to exit #435, turn right off the exit and follow the signs to Gatlinburg. Once inside the city limits (road will go from two lanes to four), the school is about a mile to mile and a half on your right (Proffitt Road). There will be "GP" Christmas lights and a new sign for the school, not to mention school zone signs. I came up to play in the East TN Amateur a few years ago at Elizabethton Golf Course and it was right around a 2 hour drive. Hope this helps.

The school is actually within the city limits of Gatlinburg. Easiest route from Elizabethton would probably be to come down I-81 South and take I-40 East to exit #435, turn right off the exit and follow the signs to Gatlinburg. Once inside the city limits (road will go from two lanes to four), the school is about a mile to mile and a half on your right (Proffitt Road). There will be "GP" Christmas lights and a new sign for the school, not to mention school zone signs. I came up to play in the East TN Amateur a few years ago at Elizabethton Golf Course and it was right around a 2 hour drive. Hope this helps.

Betsy fans probably want to listen to this guy, he knows the Burg like the back of his hand! Speaking of golf we need to go tee it up "Brad!" :roflol:

I saw some footage of #10 for GP... the kid looks like a player. From what I saw he lines up wide sometimes but also plays in the backfield. Anyone know where he lines up the majority of the time?

On the field. WR, Slot, TB, QB in wildcat, DB, Special teams, water boy, etc. Good ball player. Even better kid. Quality individual.

Edited by charger81