Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Do you think Smyrna could be so kind as to bring in some extra bleachers for this game?

Bleachers are already there.

This game is going to be a tough one. Already have butterflies thinking about it. Low scoring game. Lots of defense. The way the game should be played.

Edited by milo118

I completely respect your prediction. This IS the REAL STATE CHAMPOINSHIP game. Too explosive teams in a rematch. Both teams have improved over the season, better get there early. No injury football at it's best.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

I agree!! This IS the REAL STATE CHAMPOINSHIP game!

Too bad it is going to be played at the city dump. Do not give me that crap about money. Either Smyrna is great with great boosters or it is a dump - yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Got Pride?

Wow! I hadn't thought about that. That would be a good one too.

Kinda like a District 7 Tourny Champ and State Championship all in one.

All kidding aside, This is gonna be one great game next Friday :thumb:

it really would be! but the rest of the state might be pissed lol

and yeah i think this will be the best game anyone has seen all season

Too bad it is going to be played at the city dump. Do not give me that crap about money. Either Smyrna is great with great boosters or it is a dump - yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Got Pride?

Donkey you are a master button pusher. But you have the thought process of a four year old. So i will slow it down enough so you can keep up. No Smyrna is not in financial league with towns such as a Brentwood or Franklin. Yes people in Smyrna do have the ability and intellegence to go out and make a pretty good living for themselves. Yes your booster club has the ability to go and purchase what ever the football team needs. The idea of purchasing bleachers so you can be comfortable at a football game is a distant second to the real priorities at Smyrna High. You know things like lights, books, teachers. If you are so darn uncomfortable stay home or better yet bust that tight pocket open and by something to sit on. Now i see why you have a donkey for your picture. Fits the personality.

Got Pride?

Does somebody have a grudge against Smyrna cause we tainted that almost perfect record of yours :thumb: Don't go hating. Smyrna may not have the best stadium but by no means is it a dump....actually the dump is on the lavergne side of sam ridley

Donkey you are a master button pusher. But you have the thought process of a four year old. So i will slow it down enough so you can keep up. No Smyrna is not in financial league with towns such as a Brentwood or Franklin. Yes people in Smyrna do have the ability and intellegence to go out and make a pretty good living for themselves. Yes your booster club has the ability to go and purchase what ever the football team needs. The idea of purchasing bleachers so you can be comfortable at a football game is a distant second to the real priorities at Smyrna High. You know things like lights, books, teachers. If you are so darn uncomfortable stay home or better yet bust that tight pocket open and by something to sit on. Now i see why you have a donkey for your picture. Fits the personality.

Are trying to get on my good side?

Day one and already the button has been pushed.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have pulled the lever, turned the knob, pulled the cord and blow the breaker.

Not bad for a four year old?

It may be a little early for predictions but since Brentwood has faced both teams recently, we are probably in a unique position give insight into this matchup. Both teams are really good and it should be a great matchup. But in the end, the troika of PBD, Mr. Donkey, and mykidsdad will prove to be too much for the triumvirate of seantn_4, eers, and milo118. They will give a valiant effort - to be sure - but Blackman will have more posts than Smyrna. Too early to call a score. Should be a fun week for you guys. Good luck to both teams.

• Upvote 2