Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Good Luck Guys...Winner takes home the Gold Ball later on :thumb:

Congrats to the Smyrna Bulldogs on a big win. I hope you can keep on winning and make it to the big one. I'm wanting a Smyrna vs Maryville match-up really bad. I hope both teams can win and get to the championship game. As for the comment above :roflol::roflol: . That's what I think about that. I hope you learned something from tonight Hoganknows. If you haven't let me fill you in. East Tn will have a team guaranteed in 6 of the 8 classifications. The other two look pretty good too. I would consider Greeneville the favorite for 4A and West to be the favorite in 5A. If this happens East Tennessee will have teams playing for championships in every division. I'm sure your catching my drift now. :popcorneater:

Congrats to the Smyrna Bulldogs on a big win. I hope you can keep on winning and make it to the big one. I'm wanting a Smyrna vs Maryville match-up really bad. I hope both teams can win and get to the championship game. As for the comment above :roflol::roflol: . That's what I think about that. I hope you learned something from tonight Hoganknows. If you haven't let me fill you in. East Tn will have a team guaranteed in 6 of the 8 classifications. The other two look pretty good too. I would consider Greeneville the favorite for 4A and West to be the favorite in 5A. If this happens East Tennessee will have teams playing for championships in every division. I'm sure your catching my drift now. :popcorneater:

I don't think anything is learned until Smyrna loses. If they lose, he was wrong, if they win the whole thing, he might have been right.

I don't think anything is learned until Smyrna loses. If they lose, he was wrong, if they win the whole thing, he might have been right.

Do you even realize that East Tennessee could have 8 teams in the championship games. That's 8 for 8 if you didn't know. This should tell you something about East Tennessee football. Smyrna better be worried about Whitehaven. You guys were claiming the winner of this game wins it all. We will see but like I said in an earlier post. I wouldn't bet on it! :popcorneater:

Great game tonight. Hard fought just like everyone predicted. Proud of the Bulldogs, they recovered well from the miscues and won over a very good Blackman team. Its on to Whitehaven now, who I understand will be a tough opponent. Stork thanks for the wings. I hope everyone enjoyed the game as much as I did.

Mr. Donkey your son played a great game tonight, his future looks very bright. Thanks for coming to the so called dump and spending your hard earned money. Hopefully we can take whats left of the gate after the T$$AA gets their cut and put it towards upgrading the visitor seats so that when you come back in two years we won't have to hear you whining about our stadium.

• Upvote 1

Do you even realize that East Tennessee could have 8 teams in the championship games. That's 8 for 8 if you didn't know. This should tell you something about East Tennessee football. Smyrna better be worried about Whitehaven. You guys were claiming the winner of this game wins it all. We will see but like I said in an earlier post. I wouldn't bet on it! :popcorneater:

Good for you. All that would matter if you were putting an all-star team together. But only one team can play in the 6A championship. So the other seven don't really matter when it comes to the 6A playoff.

Not too many posts from the Blaze tonight. Great season for ya'll. Underclassmen will be a threat next season. Great fought game tonight. Smyrna's Defense was on point for most of the night, Kept Mather's under 150. Get ready for Whitehaven Big and Fast. Prepare, Prepare, Prepare. Show West Tenn what the Purple and Gold is all about. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Now just to let you know we don't have any OOC players on our team. :roflol:

you've still got to score some points...

this ain't no pushover defense you talking about...

yall's aint the only one to bring the wood...

yall's aint the only defense that is fast...

yall better strap it on tomorrow night on offense...and your coordinator better be on his A++++++++++++++++ game to even make it close...

mather's wont breat the century mark...

that is the funniest...most out landish statement in the history of CoachT...

he had 74 in one half last time on 11 carries when our olinemen were still growing up...if he had not had gotten hurt...you KNOW what would have happened in the 2nd half...

i'll kiss your grits dr. bulldog if he does not get more than a 100...

yall better worry your running back...he ain' to healthy right now...and last time he was and he got like 55 yards... :shock:

it game time boys...nice talk is over...NO MORE BULLYING BY DR. BULLDOGMAN... :mrgreen:

BLACKMAN 24 SMYRNA 14...BOOK IT!

PBD :flower:

Scored some points-------Check

Brought the wood-------Check

Mathers didn't matter------Check

Defense still stupid fast----Check

Strapped it on-----Check

O coordinator brought A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ game--------check

Mathers played second half and we saw what happened---------check

Running back was hurt and that was not a factor----------Check!!!!