Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

Riverdale is no cupcake. They could win it all. Oak Ridge is a cupcake this year and Riverdale knows it. Riverdale 49 Oak Ridge 7 and thats being nice to Oak Ridge. Riverdale has had nothing but cupcakes in their quad. They have no contest until Maryville. Thats why they already started a Maryville/Riverdale thread cause their bored talking about these easy teams they are playing.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WAS WRONG

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is no cupcake. They could win it all. Oak Ridge is a cupcake this year and Riverdale knows it. Riverdale 49 Oak Ridge 7 and thats being nice to Oak Ridge. Riverdale has had nothing but cupcakes in their quad. They have no contest until Maryville. Thats why they already started a Maryville/Riverdale thread cause their bored talking about these easy teams they are playing.

Good call genius :roflol: LOL, The "Cupcake" kicked azz tonight ! Blackman is a joke ! Anymore predictions? Looks like Blackman will be listening to the playoffs on the radio.

SPEED KILLS ! !

Edited by ORWildcat1

Congrats to Oak Ridge for winning the cupcake quad. I hate that my Blaze lost tonight but personally I was pulling for Oak Ridge to beat the Riverdale TSSAA's. Not because I dislike Riverdale, they just didn't deserve what they got. So if I got you guys all riled up for this game and that made yall play better I guess it worked. Good job suckers.

Congrats to Oak Ridge for winning the cupcake quad. I hate that my Blaze lost tonight but personally I was pulling for Oak Ridge to beat the Riverdale TSSAA's. Not because I dislike Riverdale, they just didn't deserve what they got. So if I got you guys all riled up for this game and that made yall play better I guess it worked. Good job suckers.

Congrats to Oak Ridge on a BIG win tonight. You have come a long way since the first of the year. Just so you know the cup cake side of the state will have 6 teams guaranteed in the 8 classifications. The other two classification 4A & 5A. Greeneville and West have great shots to get there too . Which would add up to 8 teams from East Tennessee playing for a championship. WOW. I guess we know the cup cakes are NOT IN EAST TENNESSEE. :roflol:

Edited by DSM10

It was mostly the idiots from Blackman doing the cupcake and cream puff crap . I guess now the Blackman fans will have more spare time to brag about the 8th greatest region to ever play football , and they can whine about their Bracket non stop now ... o wait , they already were doing that !! lol

Congrats Oak Ridge , way to represent East Tennessee !

First of all I will be the first in line for some crow, I like it hot and served with Bear Claws, Sticky Buns, Ho Hos, Doughnuts, Cookies, Cream Puffs. Secondly I prefer not be called idiot. Dumas would be fine.

As for beating Riverdale, my only problem was yall didn't beat them by 50. Cause I really don't care. I never did or do have an issue with Oak Ridge, Franklin County or Soggy Bottom. For me my issue was with the fourth place team from our district getting a #2 seed over three other district Champions that got stuck in our quad. We (Blackman) got beat tonight by a better team, but we know who they are. I will say this, if yall get Smyrna beat em by 50 cause I don't like them either.

By the way congrats on beating the fourth place team from our District, you should be very proud (Wildcat Proud).

Now go Beat Maryville and then you will have a win worthy of bragging. Until the enjoy the Bon Bons, they're good with milk. :popcorneater:

See .... just like I said , now you and your buddies have more time to WHINE about BRACKETS .... Sucka ... :roflol:

First of all I will be the first in line for some crow, I like it hot and served with Bear Claws, Sticky Buns, Ho Hos, Doughnuts, Cookies, Cream Puffs. Secondly I prefer not be called idiot. Dumas would be fine.

As for beating Riverdale, my only problem was yall didn't beat them by 50. Cause I really don't care. I never did or do have an issue with Oak Ridge, Franklin County or Soggy Bottom. For me my issue was with the fourth place team from our district getting a #2 seed over three other district Champions that got stuck in our quad. We (Blackman) got beat tonight by a better team, but we know who they are. I will say this, if yall get Smyrna beat em by 50 cause I don't like them either.

By the way congrats on beating the fourth place team from our District, you should be very proud (Wildcat Proud).

Now go Beat Maryville and then you will have a win worthy of bragging. Until the enjoy the Bon Bons, they're good with milk. :popcorneater:

I'm a Maryville fan , and if you don't want to be called an Idiot then you shouldn't act like one . Grown men calling high school kids creme puffs , cup cakes .... now that's about as idiotic and classless as one can get . I've seen this behavior many times before on Coach T ... only usually it's from middle school kids going through puberty , not actual parents of High school kids playing . Go back to calling the high school kids names and get back to your crying and whining about your bracket ... pathetic .

I'm a Maryville fan , and if you don't want to be called an Idiot then you shouldn't act like one . Grown men calling high school kids creme puffs , cup cakes .... now that's about as idiotic and classless as one can get . I've seen this behavior many times before on Coach T ... only usually it's from middle school kids going through puberty , not actual parents of High school kids playing . Go back to calling the high school kids names and get back to your crying and whining about your bracket ... pathetic .

tell em pepvol... thanks for motivating our players to beat riverdale blackman posters, we sure do appreciate it.. win or lose against maryville this oak ridge team has a ton to be proud of.. we were expected to even win the first round, let alone beat a very very good riverdale team, and were in position to maybe play for the state title.. oak ridges players love being doubted.. we have been the underdog all year and feast upon it.. i just want to say congratulations to riverdale on a fine season, cause i know there fans werent the ones talking smack.. they have too much respect for oak ridge built up over the many great games we have played with them over the years.. and to you pepvol and the maryville fans we couldnt be happier to be playing another east tennessee team with the great tradition and classiness of the maryville rebels.. whoever wins, it is a dream matchup all east tennesseeans have always wanted... doesnt get any better than this.. i wish maryville the best against us, im sure both teams will give it there all!

Roll wildcats roll!

i also wanted to compliment #5 for riverdale... that kid is some kind of ballplayer.. enjoyed watching him tonight... just a awesome player..

tell em pepvol... thanks for motivating our players to beat riverdale blackman posters, we sure do appreciate it.. win or lose against maryville this oak ridge team has a ton to be proud of.. we were expected to even win the first round, let alone beat a very very good riverdale team, and were in position to maybe play for the state title.. oak ridges players love being doubted.. we have been the underdog all year and feast upon it.. i just want to say congratulations to riverdale on a fine season, cause i know there fans werent the ones talking smack.. they have too much respect for oak ridge built up over the many great games we have played with them over the years.. and to you pepvol and the maryville fans we couldnt be happier to be playing another east tennessee team with the great tradition and classiness of the maryville rebels.. whoever wins, it is a dream matchup all east tennesseeans have always wanted... doesnt get any better than this.. i wish maryville the best against us, im sure both teams will give it there all!

Roll wildcats roll!

Your welcome :roflolk: