Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a super match-up between two of the great traditional programs in Tennessee. It's a real honor to get to host the Wildcats next week. Looking forward to a great week of hype and then a great game.

Time for the Warriors to really crank it up a notch. The preliminaries are over and the real deal starts Friday night.

Just a super match-up between two of the great traditional programs in Tennessee. It's a real honor to get to host the Wildcats next week. Looking forward to a great week of hype and then a great game.

Time for the Warriors to really crank it up a notch. The preliminaries are over and the real deal starts Friday night.

Enjoy your next cupcake Warriors. It will be your last.

Yeehaw! Tune in this week when Sherrif Woody Doody leads his 9-3 Riverdale Warriors against yet another carb filled gang of wiley misfits known as the 8-4 Oak Ridge Wildats. It oughta another barn burner. Maybe this week a team with a pulse will show up and give the fans their 8 dollars worth. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Enjoy your next cupcake Warriors. It will be your last.

you know, you might think were a cupcake, but we're a proud program (oak ridge)... not saying we will win by any stretch of the imagination, but you ask any riverdale warrior fan, and they have a load of respect for the wildcats of oak ridge in east tennessee... bet money on that.

you know, you might think were a cupcake, but we're a proud program (oak ridge)... not saying we will win by any stretch of the imagination, but you ask any riverdale warrior fan, and they have a load of respect for the wildcats of oak ridge in east tennessee... bet money on that.

Do not pay attention to blazethewaze or donkeyhooty fruity tooty, but we as Riverdale folk know the proud program very well, and believe you me our boys know they better bring the same intensity every game out.Should be a good game.Oak Ridge folks start posting more on your team, and let us know about your boys.

Do not pay attention to blazethewaze or donkeyhooty fruity tooty, but we as Riverdale folk know the proud program very well, and believe you me our boys know they better bring the same intensity every game out.Should be a good game.Oak Ridge folks start posting more on your team, and let us know about your boys.

Me! How about Me! Hello! Should they not be paying attention to Me as well! :popcorneater:

Did someone mention cupcakes? I hope they have frosting in them! :hungry::popcorneater:

Cupcakes meaning Riverdale? I don't think so... Don't listen to the Maryville fans- Just because they had their way with you all that does nt mean anything to us. ..

I think Riverdale is a great program myself. If I still lived down that way I would be going to your games.. I love it down there.