Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

warhawks

Cupcakes meaning Riverdale? I don't think so... Don't listen to the Maryville fans- Just because they had their way with you all that does nt mean anything to us. ..

I think Riverdale is a great program myself. If I still lived down that way I would be going to your games.. I love it down there.

Riverdale is no cupcake. They could win it all. Oak Ridge is a cupcake this year and Riverdale knows it. Riverdale 49 Oak Ridge 7 and thats being nice to Oak Ridge. Riverdale has had nothing but cupcakes in their quad. They have no contest until Maryville. Thats why they already started a Maryville/Riverdale thread cause their bored talking about these easy teams they are playing.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is no cupcake. They could win it all. Oak Ridge is a cupcake this year and Riverdale knows it. Riverdale 49 Oak Ridge 7 and thats being nice to Oak Ridge. Riverdale has had nothing but cupcakes in their quad. They have no contest until Maryville. Thats why they already started a Maryville/Riverdale thread cause their bored talking about these easy teams they are playing.

They could win it all. But they will not. Maryville will beat Riverdale.. Then we will all have dessert.

Cupcakes meaning Riverdale? I don't think so... Don't listen to the Maryville fans- Just because they had their way with you all that does nt mean anything to us. ..

I think Riverdale is a great program myself. If I still lived down that way I would be going to your games.. I love it down there.

Riverdale is no cupcake, very good football team. But the draw they have to the semis is cupcake city. The Smyrna BB Bulldogs had a tougher draw in the TYFA playoffs than Riverdale. The TSSAA in an effort to look more sophisticated made themselves look more incompetent and that is getting something done. :popcorneater:

Riverdale is no cupcake, very good football team. But the draw they have to the semis is cupcake city. The Smyrna BB Bulldogs had a tougher draw in the TYFA playoffs than Riverdale. The TSSAA in an effort to look more sophisticated made themselves look more incompetent and that is getting something done. :popcorneater:

I am sort of a newby here to the average high school football in Tennessee. Why is it assumed that Smyrna, Blackman and or Riverdale will have their way with any other teams in the state.....have all you posters actually seen teams from the other parts of the state play? Not trying to be disrespectful to some good programs, but why are these three teams superior to the likes of Bearden, DB, Maryville, and the western teams? just askin'...thanks

I am sort of a newby here to the average high school football in Tennessee. Why is it assumed that Smyrna, Blackman and or Riverdale will have their way with any other teams in the state.....have all you posters actually seen teams from the other parts of the state play? Not trying to be disrespectful to some good programs, but why are these three teams superior to the likes of Bearden, DB, Maryville, and the western teams? just askin'...thanks

We don't care, we disrespect everyone! Next question? :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Don't read to much into that Pappy! There are a few posters to these boards that just like to talk smack as a form of entertainment! I assure you that Smyrna, Blackman and Riverdale know that they have to bring their best every week especially with the likes of Bearden, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Germantown and Whitehaven still in the hunt!

we just joke around..but those schools are from rutherford county which has been ranked the 8th toughest county in the country to play highschool football in.

But In reality...out of the last 10 state championships...those 3 schools and oakland have brought home 5 of them....

we just joke around..but those schools are from rutherford county which has been ranked the 8th toughest county in the country to play highschool football in.

But In reality...out of the last 10 state championships...those 3 schools and oakland have brought home 5 of them....

wow! 3 bringing 5... why don't you just put "the 8th toughest county in the country" as part of your signature , then we will all know to kneel when you post with out you having to say it and waste your energy.

Should some of us say 2 bringing 15+ in the last decade.

Oak Ridge is a cupcake?!? LOL, Most people said that Riverdale would beat Oak Ridge back in 2005 too. What was the score in that game again?

Yes, Riverdale could win it all, if they didn't have to play Maryvile or Smyrna to win the state championship. LOL

wow! 3 bringing 5... why don't you just put "the 8th toughest county in the country" as part of your signature , then we will all know to kneel when you post with out you having to say it and waste your energy.

Should some of us say 2 bringing 15+ in the last decade.

I was out of the country from 95 until 2001.. What year did your team (Knox Central) win it?

Edited by bladerunner