Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is going to be hard for Joe Byrns to stop those Rice boys from Wayne County. It says in my Murphy Fair book that their dad is the coach. One of those Rice boys is the passer and the other is a pass catcher. The passer is up for that football award. Joe Byrns better put triple defense on that Rice boy that is a pass catcher or he will burn them. You think im joking but im not.

It is going to be hard for Joe Byrns to stop those Rice boys from Wayne County. It says in my Murphy Fair book that their dad is the coach. One of those Rice boys is the passer and the other is a pass catcher. The passer is up for that football award. Joe Byrns better put triple defense on that Rice boy that is a pass catcher or he will burn them. You think im joking but im not.

Roy could you send my some info on this triple defense? It sounds like something that could work.

That Rice boy that is the passer might burn them too, Roy. You think I'm joking, but I'm not!

Yhea, They are pretty good. Little Rice makes some great plays after the catch and big brother is good at scrambling. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb: