Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad idea first bad call and I can see a few of the balls entering the field of play in a refs direction. :roflolk:

Well the cheerleaders have thrown all those tiny footballs during the game and I have never seen those end up on the playing field...and we can just give those stress balls out to all of the WC fans in their colors then when they through them at the refs they are the ones that will het into trouble.

Edited by sb38devils

Well the cheerleaders have thrown all those tiny footballs during the game and I have never seen those end up on the playing field...and we can just give those stress balls out to all of the WC fans in their colors then when they through them at the refs they are the ones that will het into trouble.

Ah. We don't throw too many things. :roflolk:

We just get really mad. :roflolk:

True but there is always a first time for everything. Really though I don't get too mad at the refs cause you couldn't pay me enough to ref a highschool game.