Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

Talked with 2 of the cwood starting linemen today.....they said JB was solid up front but wasn't as much in the trenches as everybody talked em up to be. They felt WC was just as good and maybe better up front. I didn't say it, they did, so don't be hatin. We'll see Fri. Night!! Come on Cats!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cocky vs. Cocky

JB "didn't have their best performance" friday night bc they finally played somebody with game.

Good luck trackin T. Rice down. He's much improved from last year.

Final analysis after seeing both teams-JB cracks under the pressure and

cocky WC wins 35-20 over loosing their swagger JB :roflol:

Cocky vs. Cocky

JB "didn't have their best performance" friday night bc they finally played somebody with game.

No...JB really didn't play a solid game Friday...and you can stay on the floor laughing all you want.

I don't know what any nights on means, but there is no reason for you to be on this thread unless your dreaming. Because your little Falcons will never get the chance to play either one of these teams. :roflolk:

Lights..Sorry about that.Guess my fingers are as fast as our receivers..You seem to think Perry Co is going to be playing Wayne Co.From what I'm reading into this is you are dreaming and hoping to play WC.Looks like yall may be a little scared of JB.

Lights..Sorry about that.Guess my fingers are as fast as our receivers..You seem to think Perry Co is going to be playing Wayne Co.From what I'm reading into this is you are dreaming and hoping to play WC.Looks like yall may be a little scared of JB.

Not scared of JB at all we just know that WC is the better team in this game. But if they win i will welcome them on down to PC just as i am you. But Good Luck to the Cats.

Not scared of JB at all we just know that WC is the better team in this game. But if they win i will welcome them on down to PC just as i am you. But Good Luck to the Cats.

Guys, go argue on the Perry County-Lake County thread.

Cocky vs. Cocky

:roflol: More like really good vs. really good. The good teams are gone. :roflol:

JB didn't have their best performace of the year against C'wood! We missed a lot of tackles, had 3 personal fouls, and fumbled in the end zone just to name a few mistakes. They still played a decent game, it just wasn't their best performance. The problem was that they couldn't get off the field on defense. JB had the same problem against C'wood in '06 but it wasn't quite as bad this year. This year we allowed 250 yards on 50 carries; in '06 we allwed 363 yards on 70 carries. The only reason it was different this year was because we ran the ball more this year.

Look C'wood was good and just as we expected. Go back a take a look at most of the JB fans predictions. I picked 35-14 and it would have been had it not been for the fumble at the goal line. RD44 picked 28-14 and it was. Most of us die-hards knew we wouldn't fare too well against the C'wood offense. You can call us cocky but we still know our football.