Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be an enforcer here.

Truth is, no one on this thread cares about Perry County or Lake County right now, so why would we want to hear it?

I understand yall have a big game friday, and im serious that i won't talk about PC or LC in here anymore. Again Good Luck Cats.

On the other hand, I'm ready to meet some of these Jo Byrns posters after 2-3 years of arguing with them. :thumb::roflol:

Same here!

I noticed in the voting that WC has a decent lead. Is WC the favorite? I thought JB would be the favorite with the game being played at JB. I wonder if those votes are based on knowledge or allegiance?

Same here!

I noticed in the voting that WC has a decent lead. Is WC the favorite? I thought JB would be the favorite with the game being played at JB. I wonder if those votes are based on knowledge or allegiance?

I think it's just because most of Region 6 is pulling for Wayne County in this one and if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of Region 6 posters on here. :thumb:

Yep like 44 said he is no stranger to the DEVIL'S and you right he better tuck and run for his life because DEM DAR DEVIL'S IS A COMING FOR HIM :twisted:

Our team has faced T. Rice since 7th grade we know him pretty good too. This year T. Rice isnt the same kid we played before. Last year he had a better supporting cast. Last year he let Warren/ Grahm carry the mail most the time. This year T. Rice puts WC on his back (gained about 25 lbs so he is much stronger). JB it is tough beating CW then trying to beat WC the next week. I know a team that did it Perry Co. I hope both teams have safe game with no big injuries. Good Luck WC hope to see you guys soon. :popcorneater:

I haven't seen either team play, but I've talked to some people that say JB is overrated.

I don't know, but I also heard that JB may get a series going with Gville in the regular season. That would be interesting.

Is there any video links to either of these teams anywhere on the internet?

That would be an excellent idea that I believe would benefit both of these football programs. Also, and I dont know if Coach Williams would go for it, but if JBS could schedule a yearly game w/ Greenbrier, that would give them a solid test each season as well. I would try to have that game, mid to late season.....