Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our team has faced T. Rice since 7th grade we know him pretty good too. This year T. Rice isnt the same kid we played before. Last year he had a better supporting cast. Last year he let Warren/ Grahm carry the mail most the time. This year T. Rice puts WC on his back (gained about 25 lbs so he is much stronger). JB it is tough beating CW then trying to beat WC the next week. I know a team that did it Perry Co. I hope both teams have safe game with no big injuries. Good Luck WC hope to see you guys soon. :popcorneater:

I think T. Rice carrying the load may work better for JB than Warren/Grahm. Just like the C'wood games, JB struggled to get off the field on defense against WC last year. WC ran 61 plays to our 40. If we can keep the ball out of his hands playing ball control and get a few stops on defense I like our chances.

I think T. Rice carrying the load may work better for JB than Warren/Grahm. Just like the C'wood games, JB struggled to get off the field on defense against WC last year. WC ran 61 plays to our 40. If we can keep the ball out of his hands playing ball control and get a few stops on defense I like our chances.

You really think that Rice carrying the load is better than having all the weapons around him like Crews, Warren, and Graham?

Its always easier to try and contain one than several. We had the perfect example of a one man offense and it only worked so long.

I think it's better to have an array of weapons that you can use, one guy can only get you so far.

Perfect example, Marco Dailey with Mt. Pleasant.

Probably one of the greatest 1A players ever to play in Tennessee, but he just couldn't get it done alone.

I think it's better to have an array of weapons that you can use, one guy can only get you so far.

Probably one of the greatest 1A players ever to play in Tennessee, but he just couldn't get it done alone.

I think you missed understood what he said. He said that Rice carrying the weight would work better for JB.

I agree I was talking about the same thing I think. I was saying that it would be easier to contain Rice if he didn't have additional weapons to go with him.

I don't know what any nights on means, but there is no reason for you to be on this thread unless your dreaming. Because your little Falcons will never get the chance to play either one of these teams. :roflolk:

Well i am not trying to be a smart ars here but what reason do you have being on this thread are you or not a PC fan if he want's to comment i say bring it on no matter where ya from insight on the game is good ,,,so come on my man it could be us going at it next week :thumb: