The Possible Matchup of Maryville and Riverdale?

SCtribe

Now that the services of the Dobbyns-Bennet fans are no longer needed, lets invite the Bearben fans into this thread. Will the inevitable matchup happen? or will there be an upset? I say as long as the sun comes up for the next two weeks Maryville will be playing at Riverdale for a spot in the championship.

Edited by SCtribe

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the services of the Dobbyns-Bennet fans are no longer needed, lets invite the Bearben fans into this thread. Will the inevitable matchup happen? or will there be an upset? I say as long as the sun comes up for the next two weeks Maryville will be playing at Riverdale for a spot in the championship.

Moderators: Please dont lock-up an honest paying plu$ member$ topic again. Thanks.

when did they lock the other maryville riverdale thread still lets me comment on it?

On another note, Oak Ridge and Riverdale have played two common opponents. Cookeville and Farragut. Oak Ridge only beat Cookeville by 3 points and lost to Farragut. Riverdale beat Farragut at Farragut and handled Cookeville much easier than Oak Ridge did. Both teams have a great tradition but Im obviously picking Riverdale to beat Oak Ridge and Maryville to beat Bearden.

On another note, Oak Ridge and Riverdale have played two common opponents. Cookeville and Farragut. Oak Ridge only beat Cookeville by 3 points and lost to Farragut. Riverdale beat Farragut at Farragut and handled Cookeville much easier than Oak Ridge did. Both teams have a great tradition but Im obviously picking Riverdale to beat Oak Ridge and Maryville to beat Bearden.

I pick smyrna too..cause i go there lol

and yeah i see it being rdale and marville over there duking it out