Copper Basin @ Coalfield

gorilla7

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB has nothing to be ashamed about. You put your school back on the map for football and had an excellent year. Everyone made mistakes last night including the coaches for not calling a time out and adjusting during the first half. Sometimes the coaches get so caught up in the game they forget that they are in control and need to be thinking and adjusting early on. No one person is to blame for the outcome. You win as a team and you lose as a team. Everyone has a part in the game. South Pitt will be playing for state but I am not sure they can beat the other side. Good luck to your CB team of next year. Start working out now and prepare to go far in the season and keep your team a threat for many years to come. It is good to see your team back in the game. :)

This game should have been 21-21 Going into overtime. South Pittsburgh has nothing to worry about by this sloppy team :roflol:. If you can shut down #42 and #16 and hit the quarterback once or twice you will Shut out this team easily :thumb:.

First let me say go bobcats. second, nice win jackets, way to represent district 4. as far as 21-21, if you are going to go that route, it should have at least 35-21 coalfield. they had a touvhdown called back, and a turnover on the 5 yardline. why did basin look so sloppy? maybe because that team in black had something to do with it. :thumb:

First let me say go bobcats. second, nice win jackets, way to represent district 4. as far as 21-21, if you are going to go that route, it should have at least 35-21 coalfield. they had a touvhdown called back, and a turnover on the 5 yardline. why did basin look so sloppy? maybe because that team in black had something to do with it. :thumb:

It was 21-0 at half. Coalfield did not score on CB in second half. CB in first half was very sloppy on D though. But, all I am saying is that South Pitt has nothing to worry about by this average team :roflolk: .

Copper Basin like everyone said WEEK SCHEDULE all YEAR...Got BEAT by a average team which SP will hang 30 on.... It could have been 80 on Copper Basin by SP.....COME OFF THAT MOUTAIN and GET SOME REAL TEAMS SCHEDULED....... :arrow::roflol:

CB did what every team does at some point.. they came out of the gate with no intensity and got slaughtered in the first half. its happened with one other team. boyd. they overlooked both teams and it came back to bite em in the end. a mistake that many teams make. had Cb not overlooked this team and came out with a little more intensity they could have been on top by two touchdowns. the second half was more like the cb team i know and love. but it had absolutely nothing to do with the schedule. yes they played a weak schedule but they blew out teams all year just like a good team should. the better team lost this one. and my hats off to cb for the effort and heart they gave in the second half. 10-2 is nothing to be ashamed about. its been a long time since cb has had a 10 win season. on another note, the refs werent as bad as they normally are at coalfield. they are usually very biast. but they called a good game this go round.

congrats to coalfield on the win and good luck with sp.. Go win state Jackets. CB is behind you.

CB did what every team does at some point.. they came out of the gate with no intensity and got slaughtered in the first half. its happened with one other team. boyd. they overlooked both teams and it came back to bite em in the end. a mistake that many teams make. had Cb not overlooked this team and came out with a little more intensity they could have been on top by two touchdowns. the second half was more like the cb team i know and love. but it had absolutely nothing to do with the schedule. yes they played a weak schedule but they blew out teams all year just like a good team should. the better team lost this one. and my hats off to cb for the effort and heart they gave in the second half. 10-2 is nothing to be ashamed about. its been a long time since cb has had a 10 win season. on another note, the refs werent as bad as they normally are at coalfield. they are usually very biast. but they called a good game this go round.

congrats to coalfield on the win and good luck with sp.. Go win state Jackets. CB is behind you.

the better team won this one. to play your game if coalfield would have had some intensity in the second half it would have been a blowout. as far as officials go coalfield had a touchdown called back, a very big holding call and a no call offensive pass interference on a touchdown by cb. that said it looked like cb was a very classy bunch that was well coached. glad to see cb back winning again. how many starters does cb lose?

the better team won this one. to play your game if coalfield would have had some intensity in the second half it would have been a blowout. as far as officials go coalfield had a touchdown called back, a very big holding call and a no call offensive pass interference on a touchdown by cb. that said it looked like cb was a very classy bunch that was well coached. glad to see cb back winning again. how many starters does cb lose?

ALOT 6 on D 8 on O... I think thats right. They have some talented youngsters though

Offensive pass interference? All I saw was #89 for CB beat #16 for Coalfield all night. Guess you got to come up with some excuse though, don't ya?