Copper Basin @ Coalfield

gorilla7

i dont know much about copper basin but i can tell ya coalfield is as tough as nails dont overlook em they will smash your mouth and make it bleed go yellow jackets represent morgan county like ya always do maybe the dawgs can join ya with a W as well hopefully anyway proud of all the morgan county teams this year been a good run in 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper Basin is a well balanced team. On Offense they have a good passing and running game, with a good Fullback and a very quick tailback. There recievers are also pretty good, well coached. There D is what impresses there fans and many other people though. These old Copper Basin boys will hit ya in the mouth ALL night long. Best of luck to the Cougars! Cougars: 27 Coalfield: 13

Copper Basin is a well balanced team. On Offense they have a good passing and running game, with a good Fullback and a very quick tailback. There recievers are also pretty good, well coached. There D is what impresses there fans and many other people though. These old Copper Basin boys will hit ya in the mouth ALL night long. Best of luck to the Cougars! Cougars: 27 Coalfield: 13

Thats a good overview right there. Everybody talks about the D. So much that the offence might surprise you, but this Cougar team will be ready! GO BIG RED

Just informing all CB fans, you can't call a game by past scores. Yes, Coalfield may have only beat SB and Harriman by 1, but every Friday night is different.

I see the Yellow Jackets rolling on to the semi's. CB does have a good offense and stout D, but Coalfield ALWAYS seems to figure a way to pull the W out.

Coalfield- 28

Copper Basin- 13

GET EM BOYS!! :thumb:

I realize that and I agree totally with that statement anyone can be beat on any night at any level but I just don't think CB gets the respect that they deserve we are not a cupcake team. At this point in the game I think all teams deserve respect you don't come this far without being pretty good.

fanoftwelve will be traveling to Coalfield tomorrow night to cheer on those 12 Cougars. I just love watching their crowd and band support their team. This school has so much unity and support for each other. The Cougars deserve the win. This has been a long time coming and may the Cougars come home with the victory. Safety to everyone on their travels.

The jackets are battle tested. Playing and beating sunbright, Oneida, Oliver springs and wartburg in district play and the non district games with Bledsoe, Harriman and rockwood. 3 of their 4 non district opponents made the playoffs. They don't schedule any cupcakes in their non district games and that will be the difference in this one. It will be close but they get the W