Copper Basin @ Coalfield

gorilla7

As a former Polk player, I can't believe I am saying this, but, best of luck to the Cougars! You've had a great year, glad to see it, now keep it going!!

and thats the way it should be. As a former Basin player I have pulled for Wildcats all year and hope the program continues its winning tradition, but I know what you mean about can't believe it. I think Cougars will win this game, their defense is very good.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right. it is gonna be a tough one. this game will really prove if cb is for real and if the easy schedule will effect their play. i dont think it will. i think cb ends up on top by 6

I have followed CB all year. It will be a tough game, not a cakewalk for sure. Coalfield appears to be a balanced team, good RB, good QB. CB has a high powered offense as well, but the story will be told by the defense. Bring the wood Ballping, Bring the WOOD. CB will win by 21.

Coalfield won't scare anyone when you look at'em. They don't have a lot of kids on their team....my guess was upper twenties? They don't look particularly imposing as far as size goes either, but something magical happens when they start to play. Your going to hear the same names over and over from the loudspeakers. The same kids that are hammering you on defense are going to be the ones catching passes in front of you! They have been doing it fairly consistently all season long. I kept thinking they would falter, but somehow they keep showing up every week and bringing home another W. The coach is a tough ole nut....and he has his kids playing hard for him! That is hard to change when you follow CGK....the Coalfield equivalent of Ghandi! :rolleyes: I hope those kids win again Friday Night....they have managed to make an impression on me. Good Luck.....Beat Copper!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Just informing all CB fans, you can't call a game by past scores. Yes, Coalfield may have only beat SB and Harriman by 1, but every Friday night is different.

I see the Yellow Jackets rolling on to the semi's. CB does have a good offense and stout D, but Coalfield ALWAYS seems to figure a way to pull the W out.

Coalfield- 28

Copper Basin- 13

GET EM BOYS!! :thumb:

Coalfield won't scare anyone when you look at'em. They don't have a lot of kids on their team....my guess was upper twenties? They don't look particularly imposing as far as size goes either, but something magical happens when they start to play. Your going to hear the same names over and over from the loudspeakers. The same kids that are hammering you on defense are going to be the ones catching passes in front of you! They have been doing it fairly consistently all season long. I kept thinking they would falter, but somehow they keep showing up every week and bringing home another W. The coach is a tough ole nut....and he has his kids playing hard for him! That is hard to change when you follow CGK....the Coalfield equivalent of Ghandi! :rolleyes: I hope those kids win again Friday Night....they have managed to make an impression on me. Good Luck.....Beat Copper!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Magic dust and pixie bust. They will probably need some. Go Cougars!

As a fan of Oliver Springs I will say that it is hard for me to say but I will be pulling for Coalfield on Friday Night. Their a very good team and hopefully they continue on with a win friday night. I like to see our district do well and I expect nothing but a great showing from Coalfield Friday Night.

Coalfield-27

Copper Basin-13

Go Jackets! :thumb:

All you fellas down in the Copper Bowl will be facing a very good team. Not a whole lot of fancy stuff, but sound players everywhere. They may have more coaches than players! :roflol: And stay away from their railbirds....them are some ornery rednecks.....that aren't to be harassed. They would just as soon go to lock up, instead of backing down and walking away. I'm not making fun of them either....don't you notice there aren't very many posts from Coalfield Fans on here. They keep their trap shut and pay attention to the business at hand. I, for one, wish them the best. Hoo Rah, Coach Rock.

Edited by kazam37

All you fellas down in the Copper Bowl will be facing a very good team. Not a whole lot of fancy stuff, but sound players everywhere. They may have more coaches than players! :roflol: And stay away from their railbirds....them are some ornery rednecks.....that aren't to be harassed. They would just as soon go to lock up, instead of backing down and walking away. I'm not making fun of them either....don't you notice there aren't very many posts from Coalfield Fans on here. They keep their trap shut and pay attention to the business at hand. I, for one, wish them the best. Hoo Rah, Coach Rock.

Very good point kazam.You never hear any smack talk down that way and they are a good team. GO JACKETS. :twisted: