White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

first of all thats not how you spell GREENBRIER. Also,why are you still discussing greenbrier anyways,last i looked this was a w.house lex. thread.furthermore i hope lex. is pumped up because WHITE HOUSE WILL SHOW UP "BIG"

We don't worry about the spelling of losing teams, their names just get marked out anyways. You're going to show up big? that's good, probably wouldn't still be playing if you showed up "SMALL" :thumb:

from the film ive seen on lexington,there "bread and butter" play is the q.b #2 will have two backs and get the snap and fake to his fullback on a dive and keep it around the end where the second back is on the heavy side everytime!note to w.house def. ends and linbackers... stay at home and CONTAIN ends and youll set jackson and #59 up for a ton of tackles.. also a. cope will have another big night on defense.lex. is definately a q.b run 1st offense.

Ryan Halliburton, 285 yards 3 TD's he's not #2....oh wait he's #22. burr!

oh, im sorry i didnt realize you had a history of predictions,being that your a camper and all,its starting to smell in here i think you just ran out of old spice.. go holler at ray lewis for some help....

yeah down at lexington, we have lives. we don't boost our CoachT stats, but i must say if this game had to do with CoachT experience, we'd be out matched. Good thing it's played with padds and balls, yup. padds and balls.

Apparently your whole team has time to come on here and argue with adult fans from white house about who can hit harder and who has the most swagged out gucci :roflol:

Alright, I gotta ask 1 thing..... ARE YOU READY!?!?! BURR! Scucci! Gucci! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS! TRAPAHOLICZ!! YOU CAN'T FIND THIS ON THE INTERNET. HitttttttttSquaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

yeah down at lexington, we have lives. we don't boost our CoachT stats, but i must say if this game had to do with CoachT experience, we'd be out matched. Good thing it's played with padds and balls, yup. padds and balls.

You're the one to be talking about boosting CoachT stats. You've had an account for 5 days and already have 64 posts. Thats about 12 posts a day, sounds like you're the one with no life buddy. But look at it this way, at this rate, you'll be a CoachT All-American in no time:thumb:

You're the one to be talking about boosting CoachT stats. You've had an account for 5 days and already have 64 posts. Thats about 12 posts a day, sounds like you're the one with no life buddy. But look at it this way, at this rate, you'll be a CoachT All-American in no time:thumb:

Well seeing how for the 5 days i've had the account, I've been the main focus of basically all of you CoachT, pros. so I mean what can i say, my haters make me famous.