White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

Third round is stout football. I'm a Big Red Fan and we have never been any farther than third round. 2005 thought that had it bagged and Lipscomb sent them packing. Lexington has talent, so dont be over confident,lets win with class and just play football. GET IT DONE AND LETS KEEP THIS THING ROLLING BOYS!!!

Lexington went to the semis in '79. Back then it was a whole lot tougher just to make the playoffs. I agree with your first point though. When you get to the third round everybody is good. No one in Lexington is underestimating White House, we know they are going to be tough.

bpd079,

When you get off the interstate go past LHS and you will end up at the main street in Lexington. The first red light you come to is Church Street, all most everything is on this street. Make a right and it will take you to Los Portales, T-Birds, and The Grecian. Everything else is fast food.

I agree with the DLHS poster. If Lexington gets too cocky or overconfident and is looking at Cookeville instead of at White House, the Blue Devils will eat your lunch. From the video I saw, Lexington is clearly the better of Lib vs Lex, but from what I saw Friday night, if WH keeps their focus they will be more disciplined than Lexington. Moving to Round 3 will probably be the most exciting thing Lexington has done in a while, and with the White House traveling crowd, the house will be packed. I don't know where Lib's "blazing fast speed" went Friday night, but Lex is pretty quick and if WH starts turning it over, they will build on that. The Bobcats took the opening kickoff back for a TD. I look for WH to be able to do the same. If Lex is making comparsions, they better not think of they are playing a team the Bobcats beat, but the team that just beat Lib just like they did. THAT would make me a little nervous if I were a LHS coach/player.

If it weren't so far, I'd drive to see this one.

Good luck to both teams, one thing is certain, you're BOTH gonna feel it Saturday morning.

I agree with the DLHS poster. If Lexington gets too cocky or overconfident and is looking at Cookeville instead of at White House, the Blue Devils will eat your lunch. From the video I saw, Lexington is clearly the better of Lib vs Lex, but from what I saw Friday night, if WH keeps their focus they will be more disciplined than Lexington. Moving to Round 3 will probably be the most exciting thing Lexington has done in a while, and with the White House traveling crowd, the house will be packed. I don't know where Lib's "blazing fast speed" went Friday night, but Lex is pretty quick and if WH starts turning it over, they will build on that. The Bobcats took the opening kickoff back for a TD. I look for WH to be able to do the same. If Lex is making comparsions, they better not think of they are playing a team the Bobcats beat, but the team that just beat Lib just like they did. THAT would make me a little nervous if I were a LHS coach/player.

Good luck to both teams, one thing is certain, you're BOTH gonna feel it Saturday morning.

Lexington went to Round 3 last year. They just didn't have enough for Giles Co, they lost 36-10. This Lexington team went to the second round in 2008 and the third in 2009. I think some White House fans may be forgetting that this team has been getting better every year and that they are no fluke.

I'm pretty sure that Lexington has been passed the first round the past 2 years...

you're dynamite, kid. roflolk.gif

if you're going to quote a movie get it right. the more you post the dumber you look. rolleyes.gif

why aren't you talking about football? unsure.gif

bdp by 3! icon_twisted.gif

I'm glad you have enough time to read every single one of my posts and look for things that are incorrect, I'll just call you spell checker.

If anything it would be "over at white house" or "up at white house" were deffinatly not below you. ;)

Maybe while your in school tommorrow you can look at a map? :blink:

Maybe while you're at work doing absolutely nothing with you life you can look at real life and get away from your highschool football dreams.

• Upvote 1

Dude I have a feeling that ungodly White House is gonna have a pretty sick nasty game. If the players from WH can be totally sick nasty on the field and if WH can bring an ungodly amount of sick nasty fans to Lexington, WH has a pretty gnarley chance of going pretty sick nasty far in the playoffs.

BTW, I used to have a Firebird but now I have a sick nasty Mustang GT. Its pretty ungodly how cool my Mustang is. It's so cool, it matches my hair. Lots of other ungodly sick nasty people from WH have sick nasty hair like mine.

GO WH!

WH-Ungodly amount of sick nasty points

Lexington-5