White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

That'd be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r, son concentrate while you're at school. I travel all across West and Middle Tn. in my line of work, and I've figured out that good folks inhabit places other than Henderson Co.,that they're proud of their kids too,and I'd respect them a lot less if they didn't.What happens on the field will happen however "we" conduct ourselves in the stands,or on these boards,as for the"higher than that" I never disrespect anyone who conducts him/herself in a respectful manner. As to the taking shots at you, I specified no-one,you must have put yourself in that category...huh? And yes...GO TIGERS!

Great post. If people would realize that there ARE good people/fans in the most fierce rival schools.

I think the game this friday will be a lot tougher than Liberty gave us. I'm sure the lexington faithful will show up and be there for their boys unlike liberty. i expect a really rocking, electric evening and the blue devil fans will show up again. i have watched some of the u tube clip of lex/liberty and lex looked much better. It looks like lex. is much like WH in that they play really hard and put alot of pressure on you with their play. This white house team is not the one that lost 4 in a row. no sir, these guys are so much better now and have figured themselves out finally. whatever the outcome, the team that moves on in the playoffs will certainly deserve it. i'll pick white house to win a very tough game, 21-20.

I think the game this friday will be a lot tougher than Liberty gave us. I'm sure the lexington faithful will show up and be there for their boys unlike liberty. i expect a really rocking, electric evening and the blue devil fans will show up again. i have watched some of the u tube clip of lex/liberty and lex looked much better. It looks like lex. is much like WH in that they play really hard and put alot of pressure on you with their play. This white house team is not the one that lost 4 in a row. no sir, these guys are so much better now and have figured themselves out finally. whatever the outcome, the team that moves on in the playoffs will certainly deserve it. i'll pick white house to win a very tough game, 21-20.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to an Electric enviorment. I'm going to say it will be a higher scoring game, 35-21 Tigers.

Lexington is going to win by at least 40 :roflol: Halliburton is going to run all over the blue devil defense. Look for him to have 300 rushing yards!

Everybody said Liberty was going to run all over White House, looks like that didnt happen. I guess the Devils still haven't earned any respect.

Edited by BallBoy13

No dog in this hunt, but just a comment. Lexington will make a big mistake if the White House team is underestimated. Though Lipscomb and White House have not played in recent years there is a long history of great, hard fought games between the two. White House leads the series with 10 wins to Lipscomb's 8. Coach Porter, like all coaches, has different talent from year to year, but he consistently gets great results through disciplined, fundamental football and hard work - much like coach McCadams at Lipscomb. Lipscomb has played Lexington twice (2005 and 2008) and won twice by large margins (a combined 69-6). In 2005 White House made it to the quarterfinals in Class 3A, and in 2008 they made it to the 3A semifinals.

None of this really matters come Friday night, but I assure you that White House will be ready to play. We heard the same "smack" in 2005 and 2008 from the Lexington vocal minority. Most of the Lexington fans were knowledgeable, courteous, great fans and supporters of their team. Unfortunately there are always a few that poorly represent the community.

No dog in this hunt, but just a comment. Lexington will make a big mistake if the White House team is underestimated. Though Lipscomb and White House have not played in recent years there is a long history of great, hard fought games between the two. White House leads the series with 10 wins to Lipscomb's 8. Coach Porter, like all coaches, has different talent from year to year, but he consistently gets great results through disciplined, fundamental football and hard work - much like coach McCadams at Lipscomb. Lipscomb has played Lexington twice (2005 and 2008) and won twice by large margins (a combined 69-6). In 2005 White House made it to the quarterfinals in Class 3A, and in 2008 they made it to the 3A semifinals.

None of this really matters come Friday night, but I assure you that White House will be ready to play. We heard the same "smack" in 2005 and 2008 from the Lexington vocal minority. Most of the Lexington fans were knowledgeable, courteous, great fans and supporters of their team. Unfortunately there are always a few that poorly represent the community.

Mr. Madison, At no time were you ever close to answering the question, All of here are now dumber for reading what you just had to say. I award you no points. And may God have mercry on your soul.

I agree with what you said about those games. The first game was surprising but you guys had a great team. Your execution was flawless on offense and on defense you front line eat up all the blocking so your lb's could run free and as a result our speed guys could not get loose. The reason for so much excitement was it had been a good while since Lex had enjoyed any success on the football field.

Having a son who was on that team (freshman) the difference between that team and this one is the players like their coach. Coach "Worth" is liked by his players so that helps. This years team is young and though they may hit the wall Friday night they have gotten better through the year.

Just ignore the stupid people and if you don't respond to him he will leave.