White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

Tradertwo, you're exactly what your name portrays you to be. i love how you take shots at me too, kinda figured you might be higher than that. but i guess real lexington fans back other towns backs, you completely contradict yourself, but it's cool man. go tigers. right?

That'd be spelled t-r-a-i-t-o-r, son concentrate while you're at school. I travel all across West and Middle Tn. in my line of work, and I've figured out that good folks inhabit places other than Henderson Co.,that they're proud of their kids too,and I'd respect them a lot less if they didn't.What happens on the field will happen however "we" conduct ourselves in the stands,or on these boards,as for the"higher than that" I never disrespect anyone who conducts him/herself in a respectful manner. As to the taking shots at you, I specified no-one,you must have put yourself in that category...huh? And yes...GO TIGERS!

LHS, I am a graduate of WH (1990). I now live in W Tn in McKenzie. I pull for all the West Tn every week. However, its like I told a good friend of mine. I may wear a McKenzie Red Rebel shirt on Friday night b/c my kids go there but I am and always will be a Blue Devil. You talk about heart? You have no idea what heart is. All I can say is I hope Lexington feels the power of BDP this coming Friday night.

Good luck to both Friday night and I hope for a injury free game.

I don't care that you graduated. I don't care where you live, I don't care who you pull for, I don't care what you told your friend. And I'm very glad that you told the whole CoachT community what you'll be wearing on friday night because we all care. I find it quite ignorant of you to say what i know and what i don't know when you've never said anything to me in your whole pathetic life.

i joke with most folks on here. you're the only i've been beating down. icon_e_biggrin.gif

nothing in your last 5 posts have been about football either, thought i'd point that out since you're so studied in contradictions. but it's cool... man. thumb[1].gif

i'm only 29 and yeah, i payed my dues on the gridiron. the vast majority of posters on these threads did too and their proud of it. unfortunately i don't have time to recollect, i'm too busy putting you in your place. roflolk.gif

Alright snoball, I'm done with you. I won't be responding to any more of your posts that are pertaining to me that doesn't have to do with football. Bottom line is you look back on your wasteful life and realize all this work you've put in has lead to you arguing with a teenager over highschool football that you've been away from for 12 years. Please enter the real world and stop trying to be a king of coacht. thanks, it's been quite enjoyable.

Come on now, I was hoping to avoid a lot of this trash talk throughout the week. Seems like many of the posts today have been trash talk with some fans. We know Lexington and White House are both pretty good teams because they are meeting up in the quarters. I believe it's hard to get to the quarters by luck...both teams have proven they can win the big game. We have our hands full this week against a very good opponent in Lexington. WH will need to play another great game to advance to the semis but I believe this team has the talent to make it happen. I have a question for the Lexington fans, how is your special teams? Special teams was the obvious difference between WH and Liberty...

Come on now, I was hoping to avoid a lot of this trash talk throughout the week. Seems like many of the posts today have been trash talk with some fans. We know Lexington and White House are both pretty good teams because they are meeting up in the quarters. I believe it's hard to get to the quarters by luck...both teams have proven they can win the big game. We have our hands full this week against a very good opponent in Lexington. WH will need to play another great game to advance to the semis but I believe this team has the talent to make it happen. I have a question for the Lexington fans, how is your special teams? Special teams was the obvious difference between WH and Liberty...

I respect you to the fullest. But to answer your question, Special Teams was our only slip up in the Greenbrier game.

I respect you to the fullest. But to answer your question, Special Teams was our only slip up in the Greenbrier game.

White House has won many games in my lifetime by beating their opponents in a key phase to the game, special teams. Against Liberty, WH blocked one punt, disrupted another that led to the punter fumbling the snap, and also blocked a PAT (Liberty missed another). Offense, defense, and special teams are the three phases to the game and some teams leave out special teams against WH and the Big Blue capitalize. I sure hope WH can take advantage this week, again....without the special teams play, I doubt we play this week...And thanks for the respect. I can't help but respect a team that plays in week 13.

Edited by BDP2003

Alright snoball, I'm done with you. I won't be responding to any more of your posts that are pertaining to me that doesn't have to do with football. Bottom line is you look back on your wasteful life and realize all this work you've put in has lead to you arguing with a teenager over highschool football that you've been away from for 12 years. Please enter the real world and stop trying to be a king of coacht. thanks, it's been quite enjoyable.

bottom line is, you're not as clever as you hoped you were. i spend my work/ life helping my pt's. i spend my leisure time on coacht and post with little effort. icon_e_biggrin.gif

wish i could say i've enjoyed it, but you've been mediocre at best. roflolk.gif

good luck to both teams and have an injury free game. i'm pulling for bdp. thumb[1].gif

I don't care that you graduated. I don't care where you live, I don't care who you pull for, I don't care what you told your friend. And I'm very glad that you told the whole CoachT community what you'll be wearing on friday night because we all care. I find it quite ignorant of you to say what i know and what i don't know when you've never said anything to me in your whole pathetic life.

icon_cry.gif why are you so angry? so sad that you're already so jaded at such a young age.

go bdp