White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

If we had someone make a video of all our best plays in everygame yall would kno you would have plenty to worry about. maybe you should get off of coacht t and be looking at that film? BURR!

Don't fault us for having a supporting fan base that actually videos our games.

And if your team doesn't take films of your games, then that's called being unprepared, wouldn't you say?

Or maybe its just the fact that WH doesn't produce enough film-worthy plays to make a highlight reel :roflolk:

I love how ignorant people on this forum truly are. People constantly talk about how arrogant we are, and how much "trash talk" we produce, when the hypocrites themselves are posting "trash" about Lexington.

And as for "eating the crow" when we lose, that hasn't seemed to happen too much lately, if you didn't already know this. Lexington has been near unstoppable, and I wouldn't rely on some random team that no one has ever even heard of to break this winning streak.

Talk all you want about Lexington's fans, but what you WH fans should be worried about are the Tigers that will be on the field Friday, they're coming to bust some heads.

But hey, after Friday night, I'm sure its going to shut all of these hypocritical "coacht pros" up. Can't wait to see what "trash" you have to talk about when your teams handing in their pads next Monday. :popcorneater:

Whos the ranndom team your referring to that no one has heard of?maybe if you didnt just show up at lunch time today to join coach.you might have known of w.house. theres a website called tn. High school football database.check it out.and look at the history w.house has in the playoffs.say for the past 36 yrs or so.go ahead ck. It out.we"ll wait for ya to come back.

Whos the ranndom team your referring to that no one has heard of?maybe if you didnt just show up at lunch time today to join coach.you might have known of w.house. theres a website called tn. High school football database.check it out.and look at the history w.house has in the playoffs.say for the past 36 yrs or so.go ahead ck. It out.we"ll wait for ya to come back.

Congratulations, you're on a high school football database. Isn't every other high school team in the state?

And Lexington has also made it to the playoffs year after year. Lexington has had very weak building seasons in the past and still managed to make it to the playoffs.

This isn't a very difficult task to achieve. Have a mediocre season by winning 5 games? Not too hard to accomplish.

Congratulations, you're on a high school football database. Isn't every other high school team in the state?

And Lexington has also made it to the playoffs year after year. Lexington has had very weak building seasons in the past and still managed to make it to the playoffs.

This isn't a very difficult task to achieve. Have a mediocre season by winning 5 games? Not too hard to accomplish.

26 out of 27 yrs. Is how many times weve been in 27 years. How many times has lexington made it?

26 out of 27 yrs. Is how many times weve been in 27 years. How many times has lexington made it?

You've got me there. Sorry I haven't been keeping tabs for the past 27 years on highschool football like yourself. And don't even bother coming back at me with a witty "I researched it" comment. Congratulations, you can use the internet.

The only thing that matters is this year, and these playoffs. The past is irrelevant, unless of course you have someone playing for WH that has been on the team for the past 27 years..?

The only important factor is this year's teams, and Lexington is going to clearly overpower WEAK house come Friday. Bet that's going to look real good for WH on that high school football database too, huh?

This has to be the most idiotic, inane amount of drivel I have ever seen on a message board anywhere. First for the two Lexington students (you have to be kids) who are acting like I don't know what and for the WH,GB,and DL fans for repeatedly engaging them.

If you want this to get better this week then one side or the other is going to have to man up and be an adult. If not the best thing that will come out this Friday's game is that one side will shut up.

I am not against some good natured smack but this is not that. Everyone involved in it is doing nothing but embarrassing themselves and the school they represent. Here is a little nugget for anyone that will listen, you don't have to run your opponent down to have belief in your own team or school.

I know it will fall on deaf ears but I had to try.

This has to be the most idiotic, inane amount of drivel I have ever seen on a message board anywhere. First for the two Lexington students (you have to be kids) who are acting like I don't know what and for the WH,GB,and DL fans for repeatedly engaging them.

If you want this to get better this week then one side or the other is going to have to man up and be an adult. If not the best thing that will come out this Friday's game is that one side will shut up.

I am not against some good natured smack but this is not that. Everyone involved in it is doing nothing but embarrassing themselves and the school they represent. Here is a little nugget for anyone that will listen, you don't have to run your opponent down to have belief in your own team or school.

I know it will fall on deaf ears but I had to try.

Thank you for your insightful message Mr. Inspector vol. This is definitely going to inspire me not to be disrespectful to anyone over an internet forum ever again! :roll:

Weak House goes down on Friday, players be ready to turn in your pads on Monday, seriously , Lexington has too much to handle, after winning 8 straight you WH fans would kinda figure that out by now. And all 8 has pretty much been blow outs. And you WH supporters on here, y'all pretty much sound like the greenbrier bunch that was throwing salt on Lexington, look where that got them. Don't jinks yourselves...

You've got me there. Sorry I haven't been keeping tabs for the past 27 years on highschool football like yourself. And don't even bother coming back at me with a witty "I researched it" comment. Congratulations, you can use the internet.

The only thing that matters is this year, and these playoffs. The past is irrelevant, unless of course you have someone playing for WH that has been on the team for the past 27 years..?

The only important factor is this year's teams, and Lexington is going to clearly overpower WEAK house come Friday. Bet that's going to look real good for WH on that high school football database too, huh?

The reason for all the historical stuff is because of your comment! You called us some random team no one has heard of.so unless your like 10 yrs old or something and havent neverer been around playoffs in tn than your comment was" random"also i have played on 1 of our semifinal teams.so what else do you think you can stir up?im just having fun with you,i know that you dont rep.the entire fanbase in lexington and hope we can makefriends with the great people of tn.p.s do some research son!

I love how ignorant people on this forum truly are. People constantly talk about how arrogant we are, and how much "trash talk" we produce, when the hypocrites themselves are posting "trash" about Lexington.

And as for "eating the crow" when we lose, that hasn't seemed to happen too much lately, if you didn't already know this. Lexington has been near unstoppable, and I wouldn't rely on some random team that no one has ever even heard of to break this winning streak.

Talk all you want about Lexington's fans, but what you WH fans should be worried about are the Tigers that will be on the field Friday, they're coming to bust some heads.

But hey, after Friday night, I'm sure its going to shut all of these hypocritical "coacht pros" up. Can't wait to see what "trash" you have to talk about when your teams handing in their pads next Monday. :popcorneater:

Haha your team has never beaten mine

The reason for all the historical stuff is because of your comment! You called us some random team no one has heard of.so unless your like 10 yrs old or something and havent neverer been around playoffs in tn than your comment was" random"also i have played on 1 of our semifinal teams.so what else do you think you can stir up?im just having fun with you,i know that you dont rep.the entire fanbase in lexington and hope we can makefriends with the great people of tn.p.s do some research son!

Maybe you should stop living in your glory days, "son."

And no, I don't represent the entire fan base. I'm only one opinion.

But if I was to take a bet, I'd say most would agree with me whenever I say Lexington is going to handle WH, with hardly any effort.

And if you don't believe me, I'm anxious to see your reaction when Lexington starts blowing up the scoreboard Friday night ;)