Baylor hosts BGA

MountainTroll

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High scoring game with Baylor taking the win.

BGA runs out of juice in the 4th Qtr and Baylor takes advantage with a couple of long TD's to seal the game and head to Cookvegas in Dec 2nd.

Not so fast Skin the fat. Bring your popcorn. I have enjoyed your threads this year, but you are wrong on this one. This is our time. Destiny awaits. Have a great day.

Not so fast Skin the fat. Bring your popcorn. I have enjoyed your threads this year, but you are wrong on this one. This is our time. Destiny awaits. Have a great day.

Who are BGA playmakers, I know the qb is good does he have good targets and what about the o-line, can they give hime time to get the ball to anyone?

Who are BGA playmakers, I know the qb is good does he have good targets and what about the o-line, can they give hime time to get the ball to anyone?

BGA's O-line blocks with 7 and sometimes 8 to give QB max amount of time to throw. He has such an accurate arm he only needs 2 receivers. They have a RB with 1300 yds rushing this year and 2 receivers with 650 and 700 yds receiving. BGA has a few "both way" players due to depth and this will hurt them in the 4th qtr.

Edited by shakinthefat

You never know but my money (if I was betting) would be on Baylor. Good defense and great playmakers on offense. I would pick Baylor by 10.