Baylor hosts BGA

MountainTroll

The Spirit God spoke to the Troll in the woods this mornin'. emoticon-char-045.gif

Said, "Region 3 shall rise again! The three privates, Baylor North, Baylor South, Boyd, and their little redneck buddies at South Pitt and Copper Basin is all movin' on to the Semi's!"

Well...recon for Baylor South that's the Finals. Troll sez, see you in CookeVegas!:thumb:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spirit God spoke to the Troll in the woods this mornin'. emoticon-char-045.gif

Said, "Region 3 shall rise again! The three privates, Baylor North, Baylor South, Boyd, and their little redneck buddies at South Pitt and Copper Basin is all movin' on to the Semi's!"

Well...recon for Baylor South that's the Finals. Troll sez, see you in CookeVegas!:thumb:

Mountain troll-Thank you? As a quick sidenote I think everyone from Baylor will be looking forward to a signal loss to trousdale but your thoughtful post is much appreciated and good luck to your players. As for BGA- like we saw with mccallie, its hard to be even a half-way decent team twice. But a less emontion-filled game as far as the rivalry aspect goes. Look for BGA to come out swinging.

Mountain troll-Thank you? As a quick sidenote I think everyone from Baylor will be looking forward to a signal loss to trousdale but your thoughtful post is much appreciated and good luck to your players. As for BGA- like we saw with mccallie, its hard to be even a half-way decent team twice. But a less emontion-filled game as far as the rivalry aspect goes. Look for BGA to come out swinging.

Now why would you want to do a dang fool thing like that? We ain't hurt yer general fund that bad, has we?:roflolk:

You might o' hurt the Troll's feelin's a little :cry: , but we'z still be pullin' for you fellers, and hopin' to be cheerin' for ya in CookeVegas as well.:thumb:

WDE Eagle03.gif

Now why would you want to do a dang fool thing like that? We ain't hurt yer general fund that bad, has we?:roflolk:

You might o' hurt the Troll's feelin's a little :cry: , but we'z still be pullin' for you fellers, and hopin' to be cheerin' for ya in CookeVegas as well.:thumb:

WDE Eagle03.gif

Look for Baylor to keep pounding it out on the ground. Massey hasn't even opened up the playbook yet. There isn't any reason he should have. Mountain troll I think you clicked to many times.....the class A board is a few clicks back. You have about 100 more years of school before you can start posting on this board.....

Look for Baylor to keep pounding it out on the ground. Massey hasn't even opened up the playbook yet. There isn't any reason he should have. Mountain troll I think you clicked to many times.....the class A board is a few clicks back. You have about 100 more years of school before you can start posting on this board.....

Good to see another Red Raider posting! But as long as Mountain troll pulls for the real Baylor...it is fine with me. This should be an exciting game for us this Friday night. Expect a hard fought game. Heywood Stadium will be rocking...hopefully after a Red Raider victory. Go Baylor!

Didnt get to catch the Baylor at BGA game earlier this year so I couldnt say much at BGA. Other than they turned the ball over 5 times and had a bit of a "garbage" score at the end. Defensvily for baylor, its the same- defend the pass, make them try and beat you running, because in that case its a win. They cant let BGA throw it around. Huesman put the team on his back against mccallie, look for others to have big games friday as well, including freshman george porter. Recievers Deosha McColley and Charbo Clark showed signs of greatness last game, hopefully all of this can continue. As a sidenote of trivia- does anyone know the last time baylor has hosted a semi final game? ( fyi, I dont know, thats why im asking)