Baylor hosts BGA

MountainTroll

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Baylor. Defense was awesome tonight except for a few passes but overall the defense was laying the wood all night with big hits. This team is really fired up right now. Very well executed game for baylor. Saw a few new looks, but I still think Massey has plenty of plays hidden away. The line of scrimmage was dominated by Baylor all night long on both sides of the ball. Looks like it will be Baylor and Ensworth in the finals now. Wow talk about a let down in the end on Brentwoods side. Brentwood just looks like they have no fight. They just dont look like the Brentwood teams that I have seen in the past. They have the talent and discipline just not the heart, and in this league you have to have it all to take the title in my oppinion. Either way congrats again to Baylor. Keep the fire burning boys, bring it home. Were going to the SHIP!

We're going to Cookeville! Baylor will play for the state championship! Final score Baylor 33 BGA 14. Dominating performance tonight. 10-1 on the season....what a year!

Congrats Baylor. Defense was awesome tonight except for a few passes but overall the defense was laying the wood all night with big hits. This team is really fired up right now. Very well executed game for baylor. Saw a few new looks, but I still think Massey has plenty of plays hidden away. The line of scrimmage was dominated by Baylor all night long on both sides of the ball. Looks like it will be Baylor and Ensworth in the finals now. Wow talk about a let down in the end on Brentwoods side. Brentwood just looks like they have no fight. They just dont look like the Brentwood teams that I have seen in the past. They have the talent and discipline just not the heart, and in this league you have to have it all to take the title in my oppinion. Either way congrats again to Baylor. Keep the fire burning boys, bring it home. Were going to the SHIP!

Congrats to Baylor for taking out the 7-6 BGA Wildcats, but I have no concept of why you think it necessary to question the heart and/or "fight" of Brentwood Academy. I saw BA play twice this year and I can assure you that they have plenty of talent, discipline, speed, and heart. Disrespect of competing programs is not something that is typically associated with fine academic institutions. Believe me, no one thinks better of your program when you publicly question the heart of a bunch of high school kids who have worked their butts off to get where they are. While Baylor was busy beating 4-7 McCallie and BGA at home to make the DII-AA final, BA went on the road and spanked the defending state champs (MUS) and then lost a very close game, again on the road, to an excellent Ensworth team. Time will tell what happens in the championship game, but you might want to keep in mind that those "heartless" BA Eagles lost to Baylor by a whole point on Baylor's home field and that BA lost 2 games this year to Ensworth by a total of 8 points - I know you remember that Ensworth laid 41 on Baylor in one game in Chattanooga.

Edited by RedRobin

Congratulations to Baylor on a great performance tonight over my Wildcats. Baylor is a class act. The players hit you in the mouth but stop on the whistle. No showboating and just all around good sportsmanship. Coach Massey could have scored again at the end but did the right thing and ran out the clock. Sorry Ensworth but your program does not display the same sportsmanship or class. Good luck to Baylor in the championship.

The Boys of Fall (BGA) should be proud of their season. With only three senior starters graduating, next year should be a lot of fun.

Congrats to Baylor for taking out the 7-6 BGA Wildcats, but I have no concept of why you think it necessary to question the heart and/or "fight" of Brentwood Academy. I saw BA play twice this year and I can assure you that they have plenty of talent, discipline, speed, and heart. Disrespect of competing programs is not something that is typically associated with fine academic institutions. Believe me, no one thinks better of your program when you publicly question the heart of a bunch of high school kids who have worked their butts off to get where they are. While Baylor was busy beating 4-7 McCallie and BGA at home to make the DII-AA final, BA went on the road and spanked the defending state champs (MUS) and then lost a very close game, again on the road, to an excellent Ensworth team. Time will tell what happens in the championship game, but you might want to keep in mind that those "heartless" BA Eagles lost to Baylor by a whole point on Baylor's home field and that BA lost 2 games this year to Ensworth by a total of 8 points - I know you remember that Ensworth laid 41 on Baylor in one game in Chattanooga.

Tell me something RedRobin, why do you have to disrespect the 7-6 BGA Wildcats and 4-7 McCallie with your condescending rebuttle? "Disrespect of competing programs is not something that is typically associated with fine academic institutions"...or are you suggesting that BA is not a fine academic insitution? I don't have a problem with you defending your kids and your program...but come on, your post reeks of the pot calling the kettle black!

Edited by repo