To All My Smith County Faithful

smoothtalk89

To everyone who supported us thank you. Yall are the best fans in the world. I myself(Smoothtalk89) am in fact Shawn Pinson MLB for the Owls the past teo years. Just wanted to say thnk to everyone who supported on here and off. I'll miss being out there more than anything. 10-2. Distict Champs. What more can i say...

you had a great year, kid. i enjoyed watching you play several games this season.

it's a hard thing to say good bye to. everyone, that played and gave it there all, always misses it deeply. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

To everyone who supported us thank you. Yall are the best fans in the world. I myself(Smoothtalk89) am in fact Shawn Pinson MLB for the Owls the past teo years. Just wanted to say thnk to everyone who supported on here and off. I'll miss being out there more than anything. 10-2. Distict Champs. What more can i say...

Great season Shawn.It's players like you that fill the stands week after week..Congrats on a great career and good luck in the future on whatever you decide to do.Man, I miss football too.SCHS Player 1977-1980.