Seniors to Watch List / College Commitments (updated 11/17/10)

coachknepper

Senior Most Likely to go Undefeated  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will most likely go undefeated this season?

• Marvin Lopez, Cleveland - 130
    • Jeremy Miller, Greenback - 145
    • T.J. Duncan, McCalllie - 152
    • Michael Kennedy, Blackman - 215
    • John Mackey, Baylor - 285

SENIORS to watch (I will update sporadically throughout the season, once commits are made)

BOLD are commits, < > is schools considering. If you believe there is a Senior I have missed due to an injury Junior year, etc...please list them in a response.

Adams, Tyler - Kingston - injured (out) - <UT-C, King, Limestone, MTSU>

Agnew, Chris - Father Ryan - 145

Anthony, Mick - Christian Brothers - 145

Badon, Hunter - Arlington - 160 - <MTSU>

Bates, Tanner - Mt. Juliet - 119

Belcher, Jacob - Wilson Central - 135

Bennett, Zach - Franklin - 145/152

Birdwell, Jonathan - Cookeville - 140/145

Bolton, Tucker - Bradley Central - 215

Bond, Tyler - Rossview - 285 - <MTSU>

Brown, Josue - Hunter's Lane - 145 - <UT-Chattanooga, King, MTSU>

Burns, Seth - St. Andrew's Sewanee - 145

Bush, Keontae - Howard - 189

Calloway, Carlos - Brentwood Academy - 130

Climer, Jacob - Bradley Central - 112

Chapman, Jesse - Cookeville - 215

Colbaugh, Bradley - Bradley Central - 145 - <UT-Chattanooga, Stanford, MTSU>

Cosey, Gary - Hixson - 140

Cox, Brennan - Independence - 145

Doster, Stuart - Baylor - 145

Duncan, T.J. - McCallie - 160 - University of Maryland (Signed 11/11/10)

Dupree, Zeno - Brentwood Academy - 145

Epperson, Chris - Cookeville - 152

Feuerbacher, Eric - Blackman - 125 - Middle Tennessee State University (Signing 11/18/10)

Greer, Brandon - Antioch - 119 - <MTSU>

Hall, Luke - Seymour - 125

Hames, Ethan - Bradley Central - 119/125

Harvey, Tyler - Ooltewah - 125

Helton, David - Baylor - 215

Henley, Logan - Signal Mountain - 135

Hinson, Colin - Briarcrest - 135

Holland, Edward - Pigeon Forge - 152

Kennedy, Michael - Blackman - 215 - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (Verbal 10/27/10)

Kermick, Kendall - Germantown - 119 - <MTSU, Mississippi State, Cumberland>

Landers, Petyon - Bearden - 189

Lopez, Marvin - Cleveland - 130 - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (Verbal 9/19/10)

Mackey, John - Baylor - 285

Manley, Alex - Baylor - 125

Manning, Richard - Ooltewah - 160

Martino, Chase - McCallie - 160

Maxwell, Dylan - Briarcrest - 285

Maxwell, Nick - Knoxville Karns - 119

McDonald, Kevin - St. George - 140

Miller, Jeremy - Greenback - 145 - <Appalachian St., Maryland, NC State, UT-C, Virginia Tech, MTSU>

Molina, Nathaniel - Heritage - 145

Moore, Maurice - Kenwood - 152

Morrison, Dandre - Clarksville NW - 119/125

Mosley, Landon - Houston - 140

Murphy, Brian - Father Ryan - 135/140 - <UT-Knoxville>

Nichols, Isaiah - Cleveland - 160

Pope, Ben - Briarcrest - 152

Posey, Lou - Christian Brothers - 285

Reece, Bennett - Baylor - 130 - <Northern Illinois, Drexel, Georgia>

Ridenour, Logan - Maryville - 189 - <ETSU, MTSU, UT-C, UT-K>

Roberts, Donovan - Clarksville NW - 112

Roberts, Jonathan - Beech - 160 - Middle Tennessee State University (Signed 11/11/10)

Rupiper, Nathan - Christian Brothers - 171

Sawyer, Damean - Harpeth - 130 - <MTSU>

Seaman, Scott - Mt. Juliet - 135 - <MTSU>

Shaffner, Shane - Kingsbury - 112

Sharbell, Ian - MBA - 171

Silberman, Taylor - McCallie - 125

Simpson, Mark - MBA - 135

Smith, Graham - Blackman - 285 - University of the Cumberlands (Verbal)

Stratman, Greg - St. Benedict - 145

Stull, Matthew - Science Hill - 160

Talley, Rakim - Dickson Co. - 189

Taylor, Kenny - Pope John Paul II - 215

Teaster, Devon - Heritage - 119

Thomas, Adrian - Clarksville NE - 130

Wells, Adam - Blackman - 189 - Middle Tennessee State University (Signing 11/18/10)

Williams, Peyton - Red Bank - 152

Edited by coachknepper

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach it needs to be more specification. Regarding undefeated in state vs defeats that happen at out of state events. Some donot travel outside the state.

I didn't want to get too specific, but I understand your concern.

Maybe that can be the next poll.

On a sidenote--why can't I edit my original post after 24 hours...it is REALLY annoying. CoachT??

Edited by coachknepper

I wonder why someone shows up to a "pointless joke" and takes a stab at winning?

I agree that they try to win, and to show up is GREAT.. But to say its a LOSE is kind of a JOKE..I would never say anything negitive about any of the wrestlers. They work harder then any parent or coach out there. People say things on here and there is always someone on here that has to take it wrong and run with it. EVERY WRESTLER is in it to WIN..ALWAYS.. HEART and SOUL... But PRESEASON is a WARM UP for the BIG SHOW... Preparing for the Hydration test and geting mat time in the process shouldn't be taken as a win or a LOSE.. Every Wrestler that is there WON in most peoples eyes... Posting that they all lost one.. I don't think so.

I am willing to bet that they were actually referring to Michael Kennesy's losses at the Super 32 and not at some Pre-season tournament. Of course, those losses will not go on his official record.

Yeah,,,,I was just trying to understand the pointless and joke comment. If it were those two things, why would someone show up. I agree with it being pre-season and that really is not the question being posed by the poll,,,,,I think the poll is asking about the tssaa season and going undefeated in that realm.

I was just considering that when ever you step onto the mat: pre-season,season,post-season. If you have your hand raised its a win and if your opponent has their hands raised it is a loss. Regardless in the long run if it is counted or not the individual knows themselves that they have felt defeat on the mat.

Just my opinoin you cant have an undefeated record if you lose a match whenever for that style. You can be undefeated in folkstyle and have other records for freestyle and also for greco.

Edited by PUMMELKING

I was just considering that when ever you step onto the mat: pre-season,season,post-season. If you have your hand raised its a win and if your opponent has their hands raised it is a loss. Regardless in the long run if it is counted or not the individual knows themselves that they have felt defeat on the mat.

Just my opinoin you cant have an undefeated record if you lose a match whenever for that style. You can be undefeated in folkstyle and have other records for freestyle and also for greco.

you may be thinking a little to hard on this one. the poll asked about the season.