Help The T$$AA

Lost Old Dad

They have run out of ideas and would actually like some input from the fans to find a way the playoffs could possibly be WORSE!

Keep in mind there has to be the same amount of playoff games as there is now so the income level does not fall off and the Board cannot have its meeting at some dreary place like Florida or God forbid.......Hawaii!

Remember games have to be close.......like say 100-200 miles away!

Rivalrys? Poppycock........playing teams that are weak builds character and gets you ready for the playoffs that NOBODY can understand how they are seeded.

Look out BCS, the T$$AA has an 'improved' format for you.....well for a nominal fee of say a MILLION DOLLARS!

Can we all say I am NOT impressed for yet another year with the T$$AA?

Can somebody actually tell me how we can FIRE the T$$AA?

Edited by Lost Old Dad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TSSAA is the schools. All of the Board of Control and the Legislative Council are school personnel. If you want to fire the TSSAA, call on your schools. You are an absolute moron.

No "clintabbott" he's not a moron. It's not that easy. They are a bunch of overpaid, arrogant, closeminded people, who if they run a business like they run the T$$AA outside their walls they would probably be fired.

No "clintabbott" he's not a moron. It's not that easy. They are a bunch of overpaid, arrogant, closeminded people, who if they run a business like they run the T$$AA outside their walls they would probably be fired.

I put my name on my posts. I stand by the fact that TSSAA is run by schools and all the employees are school people and there is a way to change anything that the TSSAA does. Quit your fussing and do something about the problems.

I put my name on my posts. I stand by the fact that TSSAA is run by schools and all the employees are school people and there is a way to change anything that the TSSAA does. Quit your fussing and do something about the problems.

It is Mike Skidmore and I have NEVER hid it. While you consider me a 'moron' you should know the T$$AA is registered as a corperation and as such has employees just like any other corperation. The biggest difference is it is funded by TAX dollars coming from member schools. The is a 'monopoly' that has not been challenged....YET!

It like teacher UNIONS has outlived its usefullness.

It is Mike Skidmore and I have NEVER hid it. While you consider me a 'moron' you should know the T$$AA is registered as a corperation and as such has employees just like any other corperation. The biggest difference is it is funded by TAX dollars coming from member schools. The is a 'monopoly' that has not been challenged....YET!

:popcorneater:good stuff

AMEN, PREACH ON GOOD SIR! :thumb:

The TSSAA is not funded by tax dollars, at least not any that I'm aware. It is funded by each school paying a membership fee and money from the different tournaments they hold, such as football playoffs and basketball tournaments. The Legislative Council and Board of Control are employed by their respective school districts, not the TSSAA.

Edited by clintabbott