Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Great Post Radio!! Who does this guy pretend to be!!! Ya Hater!!!

Butchie is from Mckenzie. He always hating on PC every week I think he got his pride hurt 2 weeks ago when they were so confident that MtP didnt have a snowballs chance in a very HOT PLACE to beat them. I got on that topic and told about MtP and they all called me stupid, laughed , and made jokes. Mckenzie pulled it out like a true champ would but the pucker meter on a scale of 1 to 10 was at 10 for Butchie and his Rebels. He is a west TN lover. He is a PC hater. Cobroa dont worry bout him to much but he is CoachT rent a cop want a be police so you kinda gotta be nice to him or you will go to Coach T jail. ok Butchie who is gonna be last man standing me (PC ) or you (Mckenzie). Butchie you said that JB cleaned up Region 6. I can live with that but region 6 has got 1 left . Can you live with PC cleaned up west TN ?:popcorneater:

Now that I have calmed down from friday night and kinda got my nerves settled I will give my prediction on the game. To me when I look at the 2 teams I see alot of the same, if you put them both in solid white jerseys and helmets I dont think I could tell them apart as far as play goes. I truly think this will be a fairly high scoring game with the winner being the one with the fewest turnovers. The long bus ride for JB may make some difference but I dont think it will make much. I think that its supposed to be really cold friday night so that could play into it, but anyway best of luck to both teams and cant wait to watch it.

Butchie is from Mckenzie. He always hating on PC every week I think he got his pride hurt 2 weeks ago when they were so confident that MtP didnt have a snowballs chance in a very HOT PLACE to beat them. I got on that topic and told about MtP and they all called me stupid, laughed , and made jokes. Mckenzie pulled it out like a true champ would but the pucker meter on a scale of 1 to 10 was at 10 for Butchie and his Rebels. He is a west TN lover. He is a PC hater. Cobroa dont worry bout him to much but he is CoachT rent a cop want a be police so you kinda gotta be nice to him or you will go to Coach T jail. ok Butchie who is gonna be last man standing me (PC ) or you (Mckenzie). Butchie you said that JB cleaned up Region 6. I can live with that but region 6 has got 1 left . Can you live with PC cleaned up west TN ?:popcorneater:

butchie is more of the coacht jailhouse casanova than anything else. pc goes down in the 3rd. :popcorneater:

I Aint Hating On PC..Heck I Don't Know Anybody From PC....I Think You Guys Are Full Of Yourselves...Your Obviously Having A Good Season And Deserve To Be Playing This Week..But Win Or Lose...I Will Still Be Around...Moderator Or Not...I Disciplined A Couple Of You Cats This Year And You Have Gone Off The Porch On Me...This Is A Public Web-Site And Rules Are Rules...You Guys Can't Handle Being Disciplined ..Shucks I Just Wanna See How You Handle Defeat..Or Victory..If Ya Win Cool If Ya Don't Well That'll Be Cool Too. So With That..Good Luck PC...And Always To My Favorite Devils Sic Em JB! :twisted: