TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

Thanks man! He scored an 87 on his ASVAB and will some day be in the Special Forces. He has been through some tough times growing up and has turned into a fine respecable young man. Thinking of him leaving gets me more than a lil emotional. But dont wanna make this about him its the Rebels week. I will have to mail him a paper or something showing Dem Rebels winning the Championship. Im speaking propheticaly ofcourse. 1st take care of those Lion's. Send em to the Circus.

87? I scored like a 32 lol

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I Tell Ya....The List Of Butchie Haters Stretches From The Missisip... To Norf Caroliner. Heck Even My Hometownhosers Are Jumping In...Maybe they Trying To Tell Me Something?...Nah? Couldn't Be...Hey Perry County You Guys Stink And JoByrns Is Gonna Prove It...You've Had ya Lil Fun But Now Is Time For All Good Men To Come To The Front...So Step Back And Watch Ole JB Run.... :roflolk: Ya Hosers!

Hey Big Swo....I Told Ya I Was Proud Of Ya Young Man...And I Truly Am...Anytime A Man Decides To Step Away From Family And Friends And Join In The Service Of Our Great Country Should Be Commended...I'm Honored That Some Of Your Last Minutes With Him Would Be Spent Watching Me Rebels....And I'm Sure TCA Feels The Same...I'm Happy To Announce That TCA Will Let Us Win Now In Honor Of That....Thanks TCA!..Ya Acadahosers! :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

Thanks man! He scored an 87 on his ASVAB and will some day be in the Special Forces. He has been through some tough times growing up and has turned into a fine respecable young man. Thinking of him leaving gets me more than a lil emotional. But dont wanna make this about him its the Rebels week. I will have to mail him a paper or something showing Dem Rebels winning the Championship. Im speaking propheticaly ofcourse. 1st take care of those Lion's. Send em to the Circus.

*&! Wow! God Bless! I will pray for you and your son.

Butchie you need to worry about this game and leave us PC folks out of this one. Dont come to PC Friday you need to be with your friends in Rebel country. So you will have a shoulder to cry on after Mckenzie and JB go down. Surely you dont think you guys have a shot 3rd place team in PC region nearly put you guys out. The road is gonna get a lot worse than that but you c an still get on here next week and pull for TCA and PC.:thumb:

Butchie you need to worry about this game and leave us PC folks out of this one. Dont come to PC Friday you need to be with your friends in Rebel country. So you will have a shoulder to cry on after Mckenzie and JB go down. Surely you dont think you guys have a shot 3rd place team in PC region nearly put you guys out. The road is gonna get a lot worse than that but you c an still get on here next week and pull for TCA and PC.:thumb:

How did yall's game come out with Riverside? :roflol: Riverside Panthers vs

#7 Perry County L 21-6 Riverside Panthers at #1 McKenzie 2A State Quarterfinals L 7-40 :bored:

How did yall's game come out with Riverside? :roflol: Riverside Panthers vs

#7 Perry County L 21-6 Riverside Panthers at #1 McKenzie 2A State Quarterfinals L 7-40 :bored:

The team that lost to Riverside is nowhere near the same caliber team that is going to be playing against JB this friday. Only reason McKenzie even got a shot at Quarterfinals was from a simple choke, sounded like mTp dominated y'all other than that.